Deanna Price wins Gold in Hammer Throw. Gwen Berry finishes last.

What a swell response, someone exercises their right to protest and you hope they die. How American of you. Sadly it is so often. That's why we have protests.
Sorry. She would want me dead in a second there with her BLM attitude. Sadly you don't know she feels the same about you. You are useful now, wait.

Blame her snarling attitude pal not mine. You are a very reasonable person here, very rare indeed, and you know what is what

Sorry. She would want me dead in a second there with her BLM attitude. Sadly you don't know she feels the same about you. You are useful now, wait.

Blame her snarling attitude pal not mine. You are a very reasonable person here, very rare indeed, and you know what is what

It's not about me or her.

How does rooting against U.S. athlete's do anything about that?
It is only my view..............................Where did you go Mary Lou Retton, a lonely nation turns its eyes to you...hew.hew.hew...What's that you say Simone Bails, Mary Lou has gone and left away...hey...hey....hey

yes. Indeed.

It's too bad that her performance was so fucking miserable and terrible, being a 100% failure, placing dead fucking last, that she will only be remembered for the spectacle she made herself followed by her colossal failure.

After doing all that was bullshit and making a spectacle of herself, only to be a 100%, complete, and in all other ways a TOTAL failure, is pretty fucking funny.

Admit it. It's funny how she did her shit and got her name in the paper, and got her 15 minutes of fame, only to completely strike out when it mattered.
:laughing0301:

If it were some obnoxious Trumptard, you'd be laughing your ass off. At least acknowledge that.
You have to go to place, how many other American women didn't even make it to come in last.

Yes I am against believing she should not be there.

You can say you disagree with her but calling for her to not be there is beyond speech.

It's what other countries do.
Calling for her to not be there is speech, by definition. I know you dont like the 1st Amendment, but it is the law of our land so suck it up.

Wanting people to be removed is more than an opinion. Disagreeing with her is an opinion.
No, wanting someone to be removed is an opinion, by definition. You seem to struggle with the most basic words.

Forum List

Back