Deanna Price wins Gold in Hammer Throw. Gwen Berry finishes last.

Have you ever seen folks celebrate an American athlete losing, it just goes to show how these racist want you to keep your mouth shut and just be happy that they allow you to exist in this country. The sad part is the folks who are cheering for these Americans to lose are folks who have probably never done a damn thing in their life, but live off the coat tail of other white folks accomplishments.

Wow....just stupid.....really stupid.

Olympians should be allowed to express themselves, and we should be allowed to never watch them, pray for their last-place finishes, and stop funding them all together.

Freedom works both ways.

No one cares if you don't watch and root for Russia and China. It's actually kinda expected.

How is disrespecting our flag going to adddress any of your communities endless list of issues? She knows it pisses people off, so thats why she did it. End of story.

I saw no one do that so unless I do I can not address what they are protesting over.

I saw no one do that so unless I do I can not address what they are protesting over.
She was disgusted when the anthem came on and turned from the flag. It was headline news! She confirmed it herself! Where have you been? :cuckoo:

Oh, you assume I will defend Trump. WRONG. If he dodged the draft, he should be prosecuted...along with Bill Clinton and W.

Quit deflecting.

This bitch was acting like a shit and she did a nose dive onto her face for all the world to see. NOTHING ELSE about her matters.
So competing in a sport is more important than serving your country. Smfh.

So competing in a sport is more important than serving your country. Smfh.
Where did I say that?

When has Trump, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or an other president essentially gave our country the finger when the national anthem was playing?

Quit getting off topic to defend this ungrateful, worthless bitch. She has a right to act like a fool and we have the right to laugh at her complete failure on the international stage. Race got nothin' to do with it.

She was disgusted when the anthem came on and turned from the flag. It was headline news! She confirmed it herself! Where have you been? :cuckoo:

She is protesting you but all the same "they all look alike" right?

This is what you are doing. Because one or two does something you don't like, you root for China.

Where did I say that?

When has Trump, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or an other president essentially gave our country the finger when the national anthem was playing?

Quit getting off topic to defend this ungrateful, worthless bitch. She has a right to act like a fool and we have the right to laugh at her complete failure on the international stage. Race got nothin' to do with it.
So putting your hand over your heart to a song being played is more significant than when your fellow American citizens are dying fighting for America while you run and hide. Wow.

So putting your hand over your heart to a song being played is more significant than when your fellow American citizens are dying fighting for America while you run and hide. Wow.
Quit putting words in my mouth and GETTING COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC, SuperConspiracyBrother. I never even mentioned anybody dodging the draft. YOU did. It is COMPLETELY irrelevant to whether or not we are racist for laughing at that idiot who made a spectacle of herself trying to act all woke and shit, only to have ZERO throws in the field. She got a FUCKING ZERO after acting like she was the shit at the trials, walking off the platform because HER NATION's ANTHEM offends her woke ass for some retarded reason!!!! A 5-year-old kid could have done BETTER than her by simply throwing the hammer a few feet over the line.
:laughing0301:

Complete waste of a travel, room, and board.

I don't give a fuck what you think is more significant. I'm not interested in who has done what OTHER THAN this fucking idiot who is the laughing stock of the entire world.

Forum List

Back