Dean Cain to star in New Obama Gate movie! Yes

I do not know what Joe does for a living nor do I care but to act like Dean Cain career choices is horrible is Joe way of attacking those he disagree with Politically and Spiritually...

Actually, my problem is with all actors left and right who think they have any business lecturing us on anything. An Actor only sounds smart when a writer tells him what to say, and a director tells him how to say it.

As for Mr. Cain's Spirituality- Religion is like a Penis. It's okay to have one. It's okay to be proud of it. Put when you start whipping it out and shoving it into other people's faces, then I'm going to have a problem with you.

Cain is worth $6,000,000 and Joe is an unemployed jealous asshole. I’d take Cain’s career over loser Joe any day.

Stalkergeorgio is too interested in my personal life.

I do not know what Joe does for a living nor do I care but to act like Dean Cain career choices is horrible is Joe way of attacking those he disagree with Politically and Spiritually...

Actually, my problem is with all actors left and right who think they have any business lecturing us on anything. An Actor only sounds smart when a writer tells him what to say, and a director tells him how to say it.

As for Mr. Cain's Spirituality- Religion is like a Penis. It's okay to have one. It's okay to be proud of it. Put when you start whipping it out and shoving it into other people's faces, then I'm going to have a problem with you.

Cain is worth $6,000,000 and Joe is an unemployed jealous asshole. I’d take Cain’s career over loser Joe any day.

Stalkergeorgio is too interested in my personal life.

Poor Joe, you always go back to the paranoia that lost you your jobs.

Again, Cain worth $6,000,000. Joe a loser who can't hold a job.

Poor Joe, you always go back to the paranoia that lost you your jobs.

Again, Cain worth $6,000,000. Joe a loser who can't hold a job.

I can hold jobs, just fine... I just prefer running my own business.

True, it's harder to hold a job when Republicans fuck up the economy..

But you really think Dean Cain is worth 6MM? That's a laugh.

Dean is worth $6 million, you are a loser that can't hold a job. Standing on the street corner begging for money isn't really running your own business.

Dean is worth $6 million, you are a loser that can't hold a job. Standing on the street corner begging for money isn't really running your own business.

Yes, man, we know you are really queer for me, but I hope you aren't going around harrassing the homeless pretending they are me... that would be weird.

Dean Cain is still a loser.

Your dumb reply shows why Cain is worth $6 million and you are an unemployable loser.

Dean Cain's career ended a long time ago... He's not even qualifying to make Asylum Movies.

He's also been a religious nutter for some time, back in 2011, he did a Mormon Bashing movie about the Mountain Meadow Massacre.

And yours never began. But, if it is done well it could make a good movie.

Forum List

Back