Dealspot Vudu 10 Star Trek movies $24.99

ST TOS is star trek the original series and ST TNG is Star Trek the next generation.
.....TOS on hulu $10 per month....a lot of the movies free on ROKU/etc
..I watched them all in the last few months--free..not the dumbass new ones
Just binged watched TNG on Hulu which I have for 4.99 mo. I get TOS, Voyager and Enterprise for free with my internet service. I believe DS9 is available with Hulu also.

I tried to watch Picard but it was horrid so I gave it up. New Trek is trash.

ST TOS is star trek the original series and ST TNG is Star Trek the next generation.
Just binged watched TNG on Hulu which I have for 4.99 mo. I get TOS, Voyager and Enterprise for free with my internet service. I believe DS9 is available with Hulu also.

I tried to watch Picard but it was horrid so I gave it up. New Trek is trash.
..TNG bridge is goofy if you ask me ..I'm not a superfan, but I like TOS and Enterprise

We got rid of hulu and netflix.

Been watching Cold Case on Roku.

I like owning my favorite movies...if the price is right.
..I have my favs on DVD....

Currently watching ST-TOS, Season One, all on remastered DVDs, free on check out from local library system.
Being the most current thread on Star Trek;

“Is This a Joke?” How a Classic ‘Star Trek’ Episode Broke the Rules of the Franchise​

Actor-director Jonathan Frakes and writer Brannon Braga look back at the time-loop episode "Cause and Effect," which debuted 30 years ago this week: "There’s got to be a mistake here. The acts just keep repeating."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Might as well drop this here as well;

List of Star Trek: The Original Series episodes​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back