Deals for out doorsmen!

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2016
Ohio
If you spend time out doors you know tools used in such spaces are not cheep. When ever i find a good tool at a great price I like to share it and hope you will do the same! I have ran into a great tool at a great price and would like to share it. Has any one ever used a mister twister electric fillet Knife This knife does the job and is only $26.85 at walmart. excelent knife does great job and a fourth the price of others. I welcome reviews of this knife or reports of other great deals for the out doorsmen! Your comments and reviews are appreciated!

If you spend time out doors you know tools used in such spaces are not cheep. When ever i find a good tool at a great price I like to share it and hope you will do the same! I have ran into a great tool at a great price and would like to share it. Has any one ever used a mister twister electric fillet Knife This knife does the job and is only $26.85 at walmart. excelent knife does great job and a fourth the price of others. I welcome reviews of this knife or reports of other great deals for the out doorsmen! Your comments and reviews are appreciated!

Ok but don't you need an electrical outlet for those things?

yes you do! I use an inverter pluged into my truck cigarette lighter if I do not have access to a fish cleaning station. Admittedly once I have bought the inverter I am at the cost of the other knives, how ever that inverter will work on many other tools. For me I always have a fish cleaning station at my camp ground or I am not staying there. Thank you for pointing out the knifes drawbacks, for me this is not a huge deal for others who may be boating into canada and no access to a truck lighter or elctricity a more expensive cordless knife may be better option.
Bubba Li-Ion Cordless Electric Fillet Knife is a good option for that situation.

They make em in 12 volt and rechargeable.

Ok but they make them without needing electrons of any kind too. Germans make some mighty fine knives.

Ok but they make them without needing electrons of any kind too. Germans make some mighty fine knives.

Oh I've filleted my fair share of fish with one of these..
In fact I'd bet most of us have.
1594178386227.png

But nothing beats an electric for those big stringers.

yes, I have a high quality fillet knife that can be used in the event of no electric. I spend many days 16 hours out on the lake and at the end of that day I wanna get those fish cleaned fast. At the end of that long day i find myself paying some one else to clean them if i do not have an electric knife.

View attachment 360795
That is the knife I have been carrying but like you say with a big stringer and after a long day i want an electric knife.

View attachment 360795
That is the knife I have been carrying but like you say with a big stringer and after a long day i want an electric knife.

What takes minutes with a manual knife you can do in seconds with an electric.
My buddy is the main guy on the knife because no one is faster.
He can fillet a good sized bass in 20 seconds easily.

View attachment 360795

What takes minutes with a manual knife you can do in seconds with an electric.
My buddy is the main guy on the knife because no one is faster.
He can fillet a good sized bass in 20 seconds easily.
I am a bit slower than that but just got an electric knife. Give me a couple of weeks with it and filleting 6 walleye per day i will get to that speed in a couple of weeks.

Forum List

Back