Dead 48 minutes, priest is revived and says God is a girl--!!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Near death experiences are just hallucinations, as everyone knows. This guy is an idiot or maybe he just wants to write a book.

Dead for 48 minutes Catholic Priest claims God is female

feb 19 2015
A Catholic priest from Massachussetts was officially dead for more than 48 minutes before medics were able to miraculously re-start his heart has revealed a shocking revelation that will change everything you once believed.

The 71-year-old cleric Father John Micheal O’neal claims he went to heaven and met God, which he describes as a warm and comforting motherly figure.

Father John Micheal O’neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival.

The elderly man claims that he has clear and vivid memories of what happened to him while he was dead. He describes a strange out-of-body experience, experiencing an intense feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as well as being surrounded by an overwhelming light.

He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine, mother-like “Being of Light”.

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting” states the Catholic priest. “She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!

Near death experiences are just hallucinations, as everyone knows. This guy is an idiot or maybe he just wants to write a book.

feb 19 2015
A Catholic priest from Massachussetts was officially dead for more than 48 minutes before medics were able to miraculously re-start his heart has revealed a shocking revelation that will change everything you once believed.

The 71-year-old cleric Father John Micheal O’neal claims he went to heaven and met God, which he describes as a warm and comforting motherly figure.

Father John Micheal O’neal was rushed to the hospital on January 29 after a major heart attack, but was declared clinically dead soon after his arrival.

The elderly man claims that he has clear and vivid memories of what happened to him while he was dead. He describes a strange out-of-body experience, experiencing an intense feeling of unconditional love and acceptance, as well as being surrounded by an overwhelming light.

He claims that at that point in his experience, he went to heaven and encountered God, which he describes as a feminine, mother-like “Being of Light”.

“Her presence was both overwhelming and comforting” states the Catholic priest. “She had a soft and soothing voice and her presence was as reassuring as a mother’s embrace. The fact that God is a Holy Mother instead of a Holy Father doesn’t disturb me, she is everything I hoped she would be and even more!

Did she (God) say anything about how wrong it is to shoot speeders?

Jesus was black!!!

blackjesus.jpg

feb 19 2015

Woot! That's perfect. So............you'll be paying your child support then?

A man of God dies and returns to life, and you think he is an idiot because he saw God as a female?

Where is your proof God is a male?

I wonder if the doctors treating him injected any drugs into him and if he has done any drugs intravenously before. He could have been experiencing a drug induced hallucination.

feb 19 2015

possibly Feyja

I believe our creator has no gender
The Creator doesn't need reproductive equipment, I agree. Neither do other souls on errand there. Probably just a being that manifested as a non-threatening form to comfort him through that troubling ordeal before he was returned. From my understanding, direct contact with God is a dangerous affair if one isn't prepared. There are buffers. Likely that was what he saw.

I'm a bit of an NDE fanatic. Had one myself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back