De Blasio’s social distancing tip line flooded with penis photos, Hitler memes

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Who didn't see that coming after the I'm with Joe meme generator?

will they launch investigations and try to punish people?

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

de Blasio is such an a-hole! Deep in every progressive's heart lies an authoritarian prick just waiting
to extend control over everyone they come into contact with through their Stasi-like ways (as he
demonstrates).

I don't have the number for de Blasio's snitch line so how about this for Bill:
1587497390019.png

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.
Wow! Them Trumpbots sure got a lotta class, just like their God.

You hate us don't you?.....only losing could bring out hate like that....so the angrier and nastier you are towards us the better I feel....now go fuck yourself....

1587498884507.png

You hate us don't you?.....only losing could bring out hate like that....so the angrier and nastier you are towards us the better I feel....now go fuck yourself....
Ram,can you see the irony? A post filled with nasty and sleazy memes by Americans who think they are immune to virus calling those who are cautious foul names, and your response is: "You hate us, don't you?"
It is not hate that makes a person take no chances to protect loved ones, even from fools who consider themselves indestructible. It is love, and consideration for others.

Ram,can you see the irony? A post filled with nasty and sleazy memes by Americans who think they are immune to virus calling those who are cautious foul names, and your response is: "You hate us, don't you?"
It is not hate that makes a person take no chances to protect loved ones, even from fools who consider themselves indestructible. It is love, and consideration for others.
Unless they voted for Trump.

Bullie boy, you need to chill and pull that Covid-19 infected bat out yo ass.

ROFLMAO

"An NYPD source said that “dick pic” photos of real penises have also been texted to 311, and a caller phoned in a tip that de Blasio was seen performing oral sex on someone “in an alleyway behind a 7-11” early Sunday. "
Anthony Weiner leaves prison for halfway house in Brooklyn

Round up the usual suspects.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back