De Blasio: Trump’s suggestion face masks are being stolen is ‘insulting’

This was way back on Mar 6.
This 5 days ago

What does either of those articles have to do with medical people hoarding and stealing PPE.

Last edited:
Mar 5

The expanding outbreak of COVID-19 poses a series of threats to the healthcare system’s ability to treat patients, as hospitals and state governments brace for the disease to impact their communities.

Among those threats are shortages of protective masks and sanitary gowns, along with reams of other categories of medical supplies.

The shortages stem from a combination of factors. Slowdowns in manufacturing in China have thrown a wrench in medical supply chains, while individuals and institutions have responded to the threat by hoarding. In other cases, medical providers have simply been forced to expend far more resources than expected to handle the outbreak.

This 5 days ago

What does eitehr of those article have to do with medical people hoarding and stealing PPE.
A supplier to the area said the numbers didn't add up. A supplier desperately trying to fill orders all over the country..........Saying they got 300,000 when at most it should be 20,000 like others.........

Now it seems the FBI is finding assholes who might be getting them or STEALING THEM..........good..
Now the PPE goes to who needs it........not the CRIMINALS OF NEW YORK.

Oh......we were saying how DeBlasio is a POS......please continue.

What does the Post article have to do with how insulting the Potus is to health care workers??

Comrade deblasio isn't a "health care worker," Ahmed.
He is the mayor of NY city.
Yes, the city that is the only city in America out of control with this virus.

Comrade Nan's San Fran is out of control as well. The Italian bastard pretending to be a Mexican in Los Angeles is lucky that we are spread out down here.

Hey Eric Garcetti, the greeting is "Amigo" not "Paisano"

I'm just saying....

You know the trampers are getting dumber by the moment, they are so scared of covid 19, if you die, God will take yous, you can only hope, because most of you are fake Christians.

Glad it never crossed my mind to move to one of the bigger ant hills.
ya, well there are reasons to live in the big ant hills. I am at an age when my home is paid for. Now my big ant hilll home that costs well over 500k is no longer needed. The same house in a small town would be significantly less. Now I sell my house and move to small town and live like a king.

What does the Post article have to do with how insulting the Potus is to health care workers??

Comrade Nan's San Fran is out of control as well. The Italian bastard pretending to be a Mexican in Los Angeles is lucky that we are spread out down here.

Hey Eric Garcetti, the greeting is "Amigo" not "Paisano"

I'm just saying....
And the Shrill screams from Dem politicians across the Nation as it spreads...........Trump will not give us Medical equipment and PPE...........all the way up to the election ..............Where Biden will have to be shown how to vote again because he's Senile now.............How did they select him........LOL

You know the trampers are getting dumber by the moment, they are so scared of covid 19, if you die, God will take yous, you can only hope, because most of you are fake Christians.
Scared LOL............we are the ones saying lets just do Herd immunity to the healthy because most of them will not be affected by it.............Other countries are already doing this...........May take initial damage but then the country will not be worried about the spread anymore..................

That might be BRUTAL.......but with No vaccine in time anyway......THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN.......MATH DOESN'T LIE......and this virus doesn't care about your emotional outbursts.

This 5 days ago

What does eitehr of those article have to do with medical people hoarding and stealing PPE.
See post #23. Now answer my question.

This 5 days ago

He never said that!

This 5 days ago

He never said that!

The Suppliers are saying differently...........Why this issue came up to begin with...........Supplier said 300,000 when it should have been about 20,000 ............The supplier SAID WTF..........

WTF is right and now the FBI is looking for it...............might get interesting there huh.........

This 5 days ago

He never said that!

Talk about flip flop!
Mar 6. There is video at link with him saying it!

Yes he is Mayor of NY city and he needs to be removed. In every crisis there are people who take advantage and try to capitalize on the crisis. President Trump was correct to call out the alarming rise in mask consumption from 10,000 to 300,000. Masks can be stolen at any point in the supply chain, he never said anything about 'health care workers'.

And it is the largest city in the US.

Also the most poorly run.

Forum List

Back