DC Karen all over social media

When these white leftist are exposed : they’re the biggest racist on the planet

She deserves the hell that is coming
Funny how this lady (who you know for a fact is a leftist 😄) spewed all the white wing talking points we hear from the racist Right on this board.

I do not care one way or the other, but this woman is not "white". She looks Indian-American to me. Interesting that she labels herself as white though. SHE is obsessed with race, clearly. Which is sad.

No excuse for the way she spoke to the Uber driver.

She ain't white. Indian? Black mix? Not white.
dc-karen-697-1.jpg

What is worse that Or van jones of CNN saying all white people have a virus. Ok so she is being nasty that white woman is being racist and mean but she doesn’t have a prime timeslot and the left-wing media news outlet. Don lemon of CNN right in front of the camera was screaming “white people listen to us!!!” Lemon and jones are black and they constantly constantly are going after white people man…. there is nothing of the likes from white people on the news talking about blacks like this.

Imagine if a white person got up on CNN or Fox News and stared at the camera and screamed “Black people listen to us” !!!!!!

Talking like that is humiliating , rude and angry and that is what BLM is they are the problem man.

That white woman is a threat to nobody. But what is a threat are the pro BLM white and Black people of the left wing news outlets who mock White people who constantly use the term white supremacy white privilege and throw it around recklessly. They say nothing about Black people who commit terrible crimes but only concentrate on white cops vs Black people. The left-wing media today is what Fox News was in the 1990s. It’s not good. the pro BLM news anchors on cnn are a disgrace to the proud history of Africa. Seriously most white and Black people are sick and tired of this bullshit where we get fed these white Karen’s who are not a threat to anyone when in reality the pro BLM Democrats are the problem do something about that.

Or the fact that right now we have a situation where major athletic organizations cater to BLM. So what the hell is all this bullshit who gives a damn about some stupid white woman yelling and screaming when we have BLM causing companies to cave into racism corruption all sorts of degeneration..

OK brother I agree with you …. because BLM often likes to simply lie and invent the view points of people they talk with. But if you do support BLM then you are just the same thing as that white woman in the video you bring up. I don’t support BLM I don’t support the KKK I don’t support groups that seek to play the victim status in a country like America in 2022.

Last edited:
Cuck whites racists will never continue to see their social power dwindle because not even other racist whites want to be associated with you when you're outed.

Yep, there was a Indian (dot) in her family woodpile somewhere along the line.....Raccoon eye circles are a dead giveaway.
She does appear to be Indian. Many folks from India do consider themselves to be white.

The race topic is brought to us by corporate America and farleft Democratic Party members and even some Republicans who want to make as much money as possible by dividing us. By propping up this idea that there’s racism against Black people in America that hurts the working class.

Funny how this lady (who you know for a fact is a leftist 😄) spewed all the white wing talking points we hear from the racist Right on this board.
Don’t know for a fact that this woman is a leftist but I’m willing to bet my month’s mortgage she is not conservative. While the media and people who identify as Left are going to do everything they can to paint this woman as a white conservative living in DC, I am also willing to bet that she is a woman of color and a possibly a minority herself. Most women who live in DC are not conservative and identify as Democrat.

Don’t know for a fact that this woman is a leftist but I’m willing to bet my month’s mortgage she is not conservative. While the media and people who identify as Left are going to do everything they can to paint this woman as a white conservative living in DC, I am also willing to bet that she is a woman of color and a possibly a minority herself. Most women who live in DC are not conservative and identify as Democrat.
Is she wrong because you think she's a leftist or is she wrong because of things that came out of her mouth? I can look around this board and find white wingers who've said similar. Fuck that lady could be Lisa558. They seem to have very similar viewpoints.

Is she wrong because you think she's a leftist or is she wrong because of things that came out of her mouth? I can look around this board and find white wingers who've said similar. Fuck that lady could be Lisa558. They seem to have very similar viewpoints.
She is wrong because of what came out of her mouth. What is worse, is the Left rushing and hoping this is unique to Conservatives behaving this way. BTW, the woman in the video is way too young to be Lisa558 and Lisa558 has never displayed vitriol.

She is wrong because of what came out of her mouth. What is worse, is the Left rushing and hoping this is unique to Conservatives behaving this way. BTW, the woman in the video is way too young to be Lisa558 and Lisa558 has never displayed vitriol.
Maybe not to you but as a black person her vitriol is rather obvious and similar to this ladies racism.

Is she wrong because you think she's a leftist or is she wrong because of things that came out of her mouth? I can look around this board and find white wingers who've said similar. Fuck that lady could be [USERNAME=84435]Lisa558[/USER]. They seem to have very similar viewpoints.
More likely it's YOU

Forum List

Back