DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

Wait a minute. Are you saying not ONE conjoined twin lives in your whole house? Why do you hate conjoined twins so much? Aren't you ashamed of your bigotry?
Lol. We don't choose the families we're born into. We do choose our political affiliations. Your logic might need some fine tuning.

Are you saying you can't choose who you allow into your family or welcome into your home? Is your family some kind of caste system?
One, we all have free will I can't just point to people on the street and command them to come live with me. Two I'm not sure the numbers but conjoined twins have to be a very tiny percentage of the population. I've never met two to be able to invite them into my home. Black Americans previously supported the Republican party and since the 60s have abandoned it like it has the clap. Again, your logic might need some work. Lol.

Last edited:
I don't use the term white as a bad thing. I use the term white wing to highlight how little representation and support the right has with minority communities. I suppose the term white right would also describe the demographic reality of the GOP but I like that white wing and right wing are so close in cadence. Also when I say it to people in person they always pause like they're wondering if they heard me right or not and that always makes me laugh.

So, completely irrelevant to this topic then?

They did it because it's their comic and they wanted to and we're talking about it because cucks like you caught feelings over it.

It being their comic is why they can do it, not why they did it. Are you really that stupid, or you just being a gaslighting troll, you asshole?

No, it seems it's very important to you. I already stated previously that I didn't give a shit and that I would of actually preferred them leaning into the illegal alien aspect of Superman and his journey to becoming the symbol of the American way.

IMO, it is important. That is why I am here discussing it. My stated beliefs fit my actions.

You are the one pretending it is not important, but here you are, debating it, like it is important.

Unless your time has no value. You got nothing else to fill your hours with? Friends? A tv?

I said nothing about losing readership. Neither did the OP. You are the one that suggested that they did it to appeal to a foreign audience.

And when I pointed out that that made no sense, you responded by attacking the very idea of discussing issues, on a discussion site, that you are on, discussing shit.

So, like I said, your very presence here, and your act of discussing shit, shows that that last line of defense, was just bullshit.

The point of this, is not about whether or not they lose readership, they have been losing readership like crazy, for a long time, because they produce woke shit, but just discussing the inherent anti-Americanism of the Leftards.
WOW.
Keep typing and at some point you'll write the greatest novel ever.
At least that's the theory among the Tiny Minded ape community.

WOW.
Keep typing and at some point you'll write the greatest novel ever.
At least that's the theory among the Tiny Minded ape community.

Dude. That was no Wall of Text. I double space to make it easier to read. You are just being an asshole.

Dude. That was no Wall of Text. I double space to make it easier to read. You are just being an asshole.
No, but I can be.
I'll just act like you.
Assuming, of course, I can achieve that level of dumb while still breathing.

No, but I can be.
I'll just act like you.
Assuming, of course, I can achieve that level of dumb while still breathing.

You are now purposefully talking in circles, to avoid the point.

And the point is, that DC did this to make a point, and that point is that they are anti-American assholes.

Which is why you support them.

You are now purposefully talking in circles, to avoid the point.

And the point is, that DC did this to make a point, and that point is that they are anti-American assholes.

Which is why you support them.
DC did this to protect and expand revenue streams.

This is a big corporation. The only thing that drives them is money.

AND
Hell yes I support them.
Why are you opposed? HOW ARE YOU HARMED?
And if you are not harmed then this is nothing but more butt-hurt from the faux rage factories.

AND
Hell yes I support them.
And if you are not harmed then this is nothing but more butt-hurt from the faux rage factories.

1. America is their biggest market. If they were driven by MONEY, they would not be pissing on their biggest market.

2. I am harmed in several ways. I am a comic book fan, and I am an American Patriot., I hate to see harm done to either. And this harms both.

3. Take you "butthurt" and shove it up your ass. My rage is real. And you fucking deserve it.

AND
Hell yes I support them.
Now explain WHY foreign readers who hated Superman because he REPRESENTS America to them will suddenly run out and buy his book because they dropped “the American Way”. Making his kid a tranny won’t help sales in Muslim countries either.

Now explain WHY foreign readers who hated Superman because he REPRESENTS America to them will suddenly run out and buy his book because they dropped “the American Way”. Making his kid a tranny won’t help sales in Muslim countries either.

He can't explain any of his shit. He just keeps repeating it. And if you press him enough, he will say some other shit.

BUT, he will circle back to the old shit in a post or two.

So, completely irrelevant to this topic then?
I was answering your question guy.
It being their comic is why they can do it, not why they did it. Are you really that stupid, or you just being a gaslighting troll, you asshole?
Okay, they did it specifically to enrage you for shits and giggles. Feel better now soy boy? Lol.

Personally, I'd guess they just realized that those things weren't inherently American and neither was Superman and that the line seemed a little comically self aggrandizing in the way a lot of antiquated amercanisms are.
IMO, it is important. That is why I am here discussing it. My stated beliefs fit my actions.

You are the one pretending it is not important, but here you are, debating it, like it is important.
Lol. No. I'm not here debating you whether or not it's important. It's not. I'm just here laughing at you and pointing out that Superman isn't even American. Well beyond the fact that he isn't real but even in the fictional world that he exists he isn't American. In fact he's an illegal alien who has taken the job from an actual American.
Unless your time has no value. You got nothing else to fill your hours with? Friends? A tv?
You can't multi-task?

Forum List

Back