DC Comics drops “the American way” from Superman slogan

It amazes me that folks will tag my post (#21) explaining the truth of the use of the motto with "Disagree." The facts don't fit your narrative so you disagree? With facts? With the truth? With me pointing out the facts, the truth?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Perhaps it reflects the attitude of the country. Do you think they would make changes in a multimillion dollar business without a reason?
You don’t know the history of these things do you? They’re doing nothing but catering to the latest shiny object. Like Marvel did with their tranny Captain America that got the kibosh put on it awfully quickly when the backlash hit. Your core audience of long time readers is where your money is. Not with goofs who’ll leave in a second when they see a shiny object somewhere else.

Jeez, how tragic that a comic book changed a line. BTW, you do know that Superman is a work of fiction?

This has nothing to do with politics. This is all about DC comics having an international market and wanting to keep it.

Besides, exactly what is "the American way"?
You need to keep out of discussions when you know nothing about the subject. Taking a beloved character and changing one of the fundamental things that made that character who he is will usually result in fan backlash.

You don’t know the history of these things do you? They’re doing nothing but catering to the latest shiny object. Like Marvel did with their tranny Captain America that got the kibosh put on it awfully quickly when the backlash hit. Your core audience of long time readers is where your money is. Not with goofs who’ll leave in a second when they see a shiny object somewhere else.
In that case, you shouldn't be wasting time here on the internet. You should go directly to their main office and tell them what you just told us. I'm sure they would appreciate your insight.

You just admitted the American way is "meddling in the affairs of other nations, oppression of minorities and women, corrupt politicians, and other issues".

You're garbage.
Oh STFU jackass. Worthless scum like you who know nothing about anything need to be put in your place. The dunce corner. Now go fuck yourself.

In that case, you shouldn't be wasting time here on the internet. You should go directly to their main office and tell them what you just told us. I'm sure they would appreciate your insight.
Your pathetic “response” is accepted as a white flag. You think they aren’t getting feedback exactly like what I stated? Check reality every so often.

lol

The market audience doesn't care. And those getting pissed off will forget in a month.
Shows how little you know. The long time core audience makes a lot of decisions with their wallets. Sales drop and things will get changed back pretty quickly. The core audience doesn’t forget.

Your pathetic “response” is accepted as a white flag. You think they aren’t getting feedback exactly like what I stated? Check reality every so often.
Sorry. Your whole world seems to hinge on what happens in a comic book. If it's that important to you, you should go tell them what you think.

It's a slow day. They have to make due with this until tucker gives them something else to be riled up about.
Superman is now a prog monstrosity known as Uberman. Uberman was an SNL skit with Dan Aykroyd as the character that is NAZI and not American. That is what you are transitioning us to. And you will slaughter yourselves with all others.

Superman is now a prog monstrosity known as Uberman. Uberman was an SNL skit with Dan Aykroyd as the character that is NAZI and not American. That is what you are transitioning us to. And you will slaughter yourselves with all others.
Did the voices tell you that?

Did the voices tell you that?
Trying to live and having people yell and scream at you because of their flaws teaches lessons. Also, the people like yourselves and others who live in fiefdom employment will kill others for their ways of having a comfortable life.

Unbelievable. Is America viewed by leftists and woke companies as so awful a country (the result of CRT indoctrination) that the very mention of its name must be avoided or erased?

New slogan is “truth, justice, and a better tomorrow.”

Christ who set eternal stars in the universe all at one time in us makes us to be good. That power is greater that any DC comic characters or Marvel characters. Devils flee from Jesus. His light will incinerate they that love darkness. Jesus loves all, not taking pleasure in they that die.

Trying to live and having people yell and scream at you because of their flaws teaches lessons. Also, the people like yourselves and others who live in fiefdom employment will kill others for their ways of having a comfortable life.
No idea what you are talking about, but I don't doubt you have many challenges.

LOL.. You're such a pussy. Worried about a comic book. Thanks for showing just how weak you are, shithead.
This from a fuckwad who defends a rapist. Hey asshsole, I never was a Superman fan. What assholes like you and Winterderp fail to understand is the business side of things. Pissing off your core audience isn’t smart. Let’s see, commenting on a major change to an iconic character is weak to you, yet you and Winterderp are here crying about people being angry about that change. Showing that YOU are the true pussy bitch here.

Sorry. Your whole world seems to hinge on what happens in a comic book. If it's that important to you, you should go tell them what you think.
Projecting. Sorry dope, I just happen to understand the actual issue here. Unlike you and your fellow crybabies.

Projecting. Sorry dope, I just happen to understand the actual issue here. Unlike you and your fellow crybabies.
The actual issue? You mean that DC comics decided to introduce a new character that was intended to increase their profits by widening their appeal to a wider audience? Obviously, they don't care what you think about it. I don't care what you think either, other than enjoying your hair on fire rant.

This from a fuckwad who defends a rapist. Hey asshsole, I never was a Superman fan. What assholes like you and Winterderp fail to understand is the business side of things. Pissing off your core audience isn’t smart. Let’s see, commenting on a major change to an iconic character is weak to you, yet you and Winterderp are here crying about people being angry about that change. Showing that YOU are the true pussy bitch here.
Show us all where I defended a rapist, you lying piece of shit. Hey shithead, we are LAUGHING at you. You're a disgrace to the white race, slob.

New Topics

Forum List

Back