DC Attorney: FBI Never Destroyed Laptops Of Clinton Aides!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Now to come clean FBI and disclose what is in them...after all, all that correspondence on government computers belongs to the people!!!!

Agents within the Federal Bureau of Investigation never destroyed laptops given to them by aides of Hillary Clinton as previously reported, a Washington D.C. lawyer with a source close to the Clinton investigation says.

Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova said on The David Webb Show on SiriusXM Friday night that despite the FBI agreeing to destroy the laptops of Clinton aide Cheryl Mills and ex-campaign staffer Heather Samuelson as part of immunity deals made during the initial investigation of Clinton’s email server, agents involved in the case refused to destroy the laptops.

“According to the agreement reached with the attorneys who handed over their laptops, the laptops were to be destroyed per the agreement after the testimony was given –the interviews were given – – by the attorneys. The bureau and the department agreed to that,” DiGenova said. “However the laptops contrary to published reports were not destroyed and the reason is the agents who are tasked with destroying them refused to do so. And by the way the laptops are at the FBI for inspection by Congress or federal courts. . .

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

• Banned
I thought you said the HRC destroyed the lap tops.

Either or, spanky.
Shit changes, JakeAss, like finding all sorts of email on CarlosDangers computer...who would have guessed he would be the one to Fuck Her Up!!!!!
So you lied. OK.

It took you an hour to make up more bullshit...a true De!ocRAT!
Your head must be hurting again. You lied. You admitted.

• Banned

Either or, spanky.
Shit changes, JakeAss, like finding all sorts of email on CarlosDangers computer...who would have guessed he would be the one to Fuck Her Up!!!!!
So you lied. OK.

Your delusional... again...STOP THE METH!!!!!!

Either or, spanky.
So you lied. OK.

So they were not destroyed. You lied.

• Banned
So you lied. OK.

I posted an article... where is that a lie?

So you lied. OK.

So you continue lying.

So you continue lying.
Is this going to be one of your manic threads where you must get the last word or you feel insecure?

So you continue lying.
Is this going to be one of your manic threads where you must get the last word or you feel insecure?
You described yourself. You lied, and that is going to continue until you admit it or go away. You said HRC did, then you said the FBI did it, then you said it was not done.

Or, if you have not lied, you are the densest poster on the Board, and that takes real commitment, because of the competition on the Board.

So you continue lying.
You described yourself. You lied, and that is going to continue until you admit it or go away. You said HRC did, then you said the FBI did it, then you said it was not done.

Or, if you have not lied, you are the densest poster on the Board, and that takes real commitment, because of the competition on the Board.
Shit happens...we have you!

So you continue lying.

:lol: Thank you for admitting you lied.

So you continue lying.

:lol: Thank you for admitting you lied.

Thank you for lying!!!:9::dance:

Forum List

Back