DC Archbishop Allowing Pelosi Holy Communion, Abdicating His Responsibility.

Why does Jesus have to specify every type of murder to suit your silly point?
Got it. He remained silent on the whole viability issue huh? He never called it murder or even a sin. Did Jesus mention abortion at all?

Got it. He remained silent on the whole viability issue huh? He never called it murder or even a sin. Did Jesus mention abortion at all?
Why does Jesus have to mention every form of murder?

What did he say about halting the development of a fertilize egg at any point in it's development from one cell to baby born alive?
God speaks through His Church, the one Jesus spoke of in Mt 1618

He does not speak only through a book that was not printed on a widespread basis for all to read until the printing press was invented in 1440

God speaks through His Church, the one Jesus spoke of in Mt 1618

He does not speak only through a book that was not printed on a widespread basis for all to read until the printing press was invented in 1440
Really? Got any recordings or is this speech only heard by a select few?

I've always wondered if the super-being sounds more like Jame Earl Jones or Bo Bridges.

I've always wondered if the super-being sounds more like Jame Earl Jones or Bo Bridges.
We don't know much about what He sounds like (vocally)

My guess is... not a lot like you

certainly not like the baby murdering left...

since we are created in God's image, we are capable of discerning truth (from falsehood)

You could say the same of any historical figure before 1880. Lincoln, Washington. If Blindboo didn't hear a recording of him saying it, then by golly he never existed.

You could say the same of any historical figure before 1880. Lincoln, Washington. If Blindboo didn't hear a recording of him saying it, then by golly he never existed.

Written words are records. As it is we have what both men wrote. Diaries, letters and other documents provide historians with first hand accounts of most all historical figures since the dawn of the enlightenment.

But we're talking about supernatural beings speaking to humans.

Written words are records.
As is the Bible.
As it is we have what both men wrote. Diaries, letters and other documents provide historians with first hand accounts of most all historical figures since the dawn of the enlightenment.
So you've been told. It's a matter of whom we believe, isn't it?
But we're talking about supernatural beings speaking to humans.
Written words attest to that, just like with the written words you believe.

As is the Bible.

So you've been told. It's a matter of whom we believe, isn't it?

Written words attest to that, just like with the written words you believe.
No the bible is not a first hand historical document.

It's what I learned from a historian. It's not a matter of belief in someones diary......

If someone doesn't believe in this, fine. But why do they want to stay in the Catholic Church which is based on these simple facts?
I've never known Bydim or pelousi, either one, to be logical

anyone else?

crickets... I hear crickets

No the bible is not a first hand historical document.

It's what I learned from a historian. It's not a matter of belief in someones diary......
Even if something is said to be a first-hand document, how do you know it is? Answer: You believe someone. We all choose whom we want to believe.

Forum List

Back