DC Archbishop Allowing Pelosi Holy Communion, Abdicating His Responsibility.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

Thank you to San Francisco archbishop Cordileone for banning Communion for Nancy Pelosi for her horrible pushing of the killing of little babies in the womb. And shame on Archbishiop of Wilton Gregory of Washington DC for not doing the same. Pelosi was seen taking Communion at the 9 am mass in Georgetown Sunday. This is a disgrace. The teaching is clear, and Cordileone did the right thing. Of course the leftwing San Francisco Chronicle is demanding the pope remove Cordileone because of this. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be shocked if this happened. Pope Francis has already spoken out against denying Communion, and he's the one who installed Gregory in DC. Gregory should also ban Biden, Cortez, and all other leftwing Catholic politicians from receiving. It's time to stand up and be counted! I am very grateful to the young priest at my church who spoke out vociferously in favor of this ruling by Cordileone. I look forward to our next pope, hopefully an African conservative more in the mold of Jesus.

What makes this especially vile are Pelosi's snarky comments and disobedience. Not an ounce of humility or respect. Of course the atheist left sides with Pelosi. They don't believe in consequences for evil acts anyway.

Thank you to San Francisco archbishop Cordileone for banning Communion for Nancy Pelosi for her horrible pushing of the killing of little babies in the womb. And shame on Archbishiop of Wilton Gregory of Washington DC for not doing the same. Pelosi was seen taking Communion at the 9 am mass in Georgetown Sunday. This is a disgrace. The teaching is clear, and Cordileone did the right thing. Of course the leftwing San Francisco Chronicle is demanding the pope remove Cordileone because of this. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be shocked if this happened. Pope Francis has already spoken out against denying Communion, and he's the one who installed Gregory in DC. Gregory should also ban Biden, Cortez, and all other leftwing Catholic politicians from receiving. It's time to stand up and be counted! I am very grateful to the young priest at my church who spoke out vociferously in favor of this ruling by Cordileone. I look forward to our next pope, hopefully an African conservative more in the mold of Jesus.

What makes this especially vile are Pelosi's snarky comments and disobedience. Not an ounce of humility or respect. Of course the atheist left sides with Pelosi. They don't believe in consequences for evil acts anyway.

I didn't know that Cortez is Catholic.

However, what amazes me is that people stay in the Roman Catholic Church, even though they obviously don't believe in its clear teachings. The Catholic Church has always opposed abortion and the killing of innocent babies. The RCC has always taught that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve.

If someone doesn't believe in this, fine. But why do they want to stay in the Catholic Church which is based on these simple facts?

Its like a Fundamentalist Mormon that doesn't like bigamy, or a Muslim who doesn't believe in Allah or the 72 virgins when they die.

Sort of pointless to stay in the religion.

But why do they want to stay in the Catholic Church which is based on these simple facts?
My bias is that my assessment is that Nancy Pelosi is an evil, evil woman. No doubt she sees herself as leading/reforming a different Catholic teaching and ultimately bringing it down by undermining the very underpinnings of its existence: That life is God's greatest gift to us.

I was sorry, but not at all surprised, that the archbishop of the DC area ignored the pronouncement of the SF archbishop. But I'll bet Pelosi was smirking over it--a rift in the Catholic Church over her. No respect for her hometown archbishop, and in fact publicly thumbing her nose at him. Widen the cracks, Nancy, to bring down both the US and the Church. Evil.

Meh, say two hail marys and whatever and you are absolved of your sins....
To be absolved, one must have a change of heart. Do you see Nancy Pelosi's stance changing on abortion? Prayers are a simple reminder of that change of heart.

PS: The joke is more about how non-Catholic Christians feel the need to spread their incomprehension of the Catholic faith to others. (Perhaps it is because Catholics are so serious about their faith, the desired laughter over what is not comprehended must come from non-Catholics. ;) )

To be absolved, one must have a change of heart. Do you see Nancy Pelosi's stance changing on abortion? Prayers are a simple reminder of that change of heart.

PS: The joke is more about how non-Catholic Christians feel the need to spread their incomprehension of the Catholic faith to others. (Perhaps it is because Catholics are so serious about their faith, the desired laughter over what is not comprehended must come from non-Catholics. ;) )
Religion of any type is the biggest scam ever foisted upon man. The Papists have it fine-tuned though.

However, what amazes me is that people stay in the Roman Catholic Church, even though they obviously don't believe in its clear teachings. The Catholic Church has always opposed abortion and the killing of innocent babies. The RCC has always taught that Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve.

If someone doesn't believe in this, fine. But why do they want to stay in the Catholic Church which is based on these simple facts?

Its like a Fundamentalist Mormon that doesn't like bigamy, or a Muslim who doesn't believe in Allah or the 72 virgins when they die.

Yes. Cortez claims to be Catholic while she pushes abortion on demand. And what was particular galling was when she conducted that hearing on time while wearing her Ash Wednedsday ashes. Reminscent of when John Kerry appeared at a press event with ashes while running for president. It's all for show with these people. You wonder if they even applied their own fake ashes.

Meh, say two hail marys and whatever and you are absolved of your sins....Easy peasy. Papists are a damn joke.
People who are serious about trying to do their best and be their best aren't a joke. Those who ridicule them and try to bring them down are.

Religion of any type is the biggest scam ever foisted upon man. The Papists have it fine-tuned though.
No, the biggest scam is atheism. And I'll extend my invitation to move to any of the five officially atheist governments. So far, no takers.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣 what 72 virgins?

" When morality became privatized, the questions “what is right” became “what is right for me.” Feelings... became the arbiters of behavior. Rather than traditional taboos, only religiously based moral judgment was deemed taboo. The harm caused to abandoned spouses or children by adultery or desertion- harm that can be objectively documented in rates of ill health, depression, educational underachievement, criminal behavior- was all but ignored, while damage done to people’s feelings by condemnation of their adultery or desertion was considered unforgiveable."
"The World Turned Upside Down," Melanie Phillips, chapter 14

Jesus was never about retribution. You can't eat my body or drink of my blood if you support abortion was never said.

Jesus was never about retribution. You can't eat my body or drink of my blood if you support abortion was never said.
Jesus spoke of Hell more than He did Heaven, and yes, Jesus did condemn murder.

well, there is 1 Corinthians 11:23

which says there are dire consequences for taking the Host unworthily

hmmmm

Jesus spoke of Hell more than He did Heaven, and yes, Jesus did condemn murder.
What did he say about halting the development of a fertilize egg at any point in it's development from one cell to baby born alive?

What did he say about halting the development of a fertilize egg at any point in it's development from one cell to baby born alive?
Why does Jesus have to specify every type of murder to suit your silly point?

New Topics

Forum List

Back