Daylight savings time

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Remember to set your clocks back one hour Sunday morning as daylight savings time officially ends. Also please remember on Tuesday, NOT to set the country back 50 years by voting for Hillary Clinton.

This has been a public service announcement.

:piss2:
Remember to set your clocks back one hour Sunday morning as daylight savings time officially ends. Also please remember on Tuesday, NOT to set the country back 50 years by voting for Hillary Clinton.

:puke3:

And here I was dreaming of the days 50 years back. (or thereabouts) : ) We were not so uptight and narcissistic and pot and liquor was all the stimulants one needed. No annoying texting teenagers and no MTV and no 24/7 lying news networks. No girlfriend either : (

upload_2016-11-2_8-12-8.png

:lol:

I thought it was Trump and Trumpsters that WANT to turn our country back 50 to 100 years???

No trade, no globalism, no immigrant over load, protectionism and Nationalism, all manufacturing done here and no where else in the world, pro white/pro male, with no civil rights for those of color....female discrimination and harassment in the work place....all male army, yeah...it's YOU and Trump that wants to make America Great again :rolleyes: , like we were in the 1950s....

I thought it was Trump and Trumpsters that WANT to turn our country back 50 to 100 years???

No trade, no globalism, no immigrant over load, protectionism and Nationalism, all manufacturing done here and no where else in the world, pro white/pro male, with no civil rights for those of color....female discrimination and harassment in the work place....all male army, yeah...it's YOU and Trump that wants to make America Great again :rolleyes: , like we were in the 1950s....

HOLY fuck.....so you believe that American sovereignty is overrated????

If we could reset back to the fifties and know what would happen to the country by 2016 many things would have been done very differently.

If we could reset back to the fifties and know what would happen to the country by 2016 many things would have been done very differently.
I can actually agree with you on that!

Hind site, is always 20/20....

but we can't go back, Pandora's box has already been opened...not just for us, but for the whole world....back in the 1950's we were nearly the only ones in the world producing and manufacturing like madmen....now the whole 3rd world and communist countries do, it's competition, that won't go away, and at dirt cheap wages which translates to the cheap prices...which people cant seem to resist....fueling it.

some how, and I don't know how or what we need to do to fit in to this global market place, but we do need to find our niche in it, that can benefit us citizens.

Clinton will not find it. She will continue with our destruction.

I disagree.
She's smart enough, to help us find it and the progressive left/the Bernie supporters will have their foot on her peddle and Trump supporters too....

She doesn't want to fail us as you all tout.... for her own sake and legacy and the legacy of all women, she wants to succeed as President...she will bust her butt to make it happen....she not only wants to be the first female president, but the best president we ever had...she is goal driven, and works extremely hard, and when pushed down, she gets right back up and tries again...

I don't know if she will get elected as President, but if she does, I truly have no worries that she will somehow, overcome, and succeed, for all of us or most of us or the many of us... she knows what she is doing and she learns from her mistakes and gives it the honest try of never repeating them...

You guys claim she is a crook

Well, if you were getting ready to fly on a plane and you had the choice of picking between two people to fly it...

would you pick a crook that is an experienced Pilot, or a person, that has never Flown an airplane before.... I'll take the experienced pilot. ;)

I disagree.
She's smart enough, to help us find it and the progressive left/the Bernie supporters will have their foot on her peddle and Trump supporters too....

She doesn't want to fail us as you all tout.... for her own sake and legacy and the legacy of all women, she wants to succeed as President...she will bust her butt to make it happen....she not only wants to be the first female president, but the best president we ever had...she is goal driven, and works extremely hard, and when pushed down, she gets right back up and tries again...

I don't know if she will get elected as President, but if she does, I truly have no worries that she will somehow, overcome, and succeed, for all of us or most of us or the many of us... she knows what she is doing and she learns from her mistakes and gives it the honest try of never repeating them...

Well, if you were getting ready to fly on a plane and you had the choice of picking between two people to fly it...

would you pick a crook that is an experienced Pilot, or a person, that has never Flown an airplane before.... I'll take the experienced pilot. ;)
There you have it folks. The stupidest thing I have read all day. She said she will continue obamas failures. Wake up.

I disagree.

There you have it folks. The stupidest thing I have read all day. She said she will continue obamas failures. Wake up.
:rofl: I knew that post would make you near puke! :lol::lol:
There are some things that she will continue of Obamas, with her own twist to them...it's not like she can't have her own way of trying to reach the same goal, but she will have others that will be her own agenda that will differ with Obama's...the Democratic Platform is different than Obama's was.....it changed with the times....

I disagree.

There are some things that she will continue of Obamas, with her own twist to them...it's not like she can't have her own way of trying to reach the same goal, but she will have others that will be her own agenda that will differ with Obama's...the Democratic Platform is different than Obama's was.....it changed with the times....
What you know will fit in a thimble. You have no idea what she will do. It really doesn't matter though because she will not be in the WH, she will be a defendant in a criminal trial.

I disagree.

What you know will fit in a thimble. You have no idea what she will do. It really doesn't matter though because she will not be in the WH, she will be a defendant in a criminal trial.
I have near 30 years of watching her, and 30 years of watching the Trumpster...I'll take her, over him, any day of the week and any hour of the day!

:beer:

I disagree.

I have near 30 years of watching her, and 30 years of watching the Trumpster...I'll take her, over him, any day of the week and any hour of the day!

Criminals like you.

I disagree.

Criminals like you.
:rolleyes:

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten. I am not a fan of DST.

New Topics

Forum List

Back