"Day of Rage" video released

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This was made by the New York Times, so I will assume that many will say it's fake.

But it is a good overview of "The Day of the Slightly Rowdy Tour", January 6th at our nation's capitol.

I strongly suspect that many here have not had any exposure to much of the footage. The fact will remain that the attack was meant to stop the counting of votes on January 6th, an attack against our very presidential electoral process. An attack that terrorized the hundreds of people and ended with over 140 capitol police injured.

This was made by the New York Times, so I will assume that many will say it's fake.

But it is a good overview of "The Day of the Slightly Rowdy Tour", January 6th at our nation's capitol.

I strongly suspect that many here have not had any exposure to much of the footage. The fact will remain that the attack was meant to stop the counting of votes on January 6th, an attack against our very presidential electoral process. An attack that terrorized the hundreds of people and ended with over 140 capitol police injured.

Will watch it later.

NPR was reporting a couple of days ago that the Q-Anon presence at the Trump speech was quite large. I say so because the "still" in your OP has a Q moron.

Trumpist idiots will continue to lie this was a “peaceful” protest despite all the VIDEO evidence. These insurrectionists need to be prosecuted and sent to jail.

Trumpist idiots will continue to lie this was a “peaceful” protest despite all the VIDEO evidence. These insurrectionists need to be prosecuted and sent to jail.
I don't think they're allowed to view this video, and they most likely won't even if they can.

I'd love to know what they'd think of it. But they'd never admit anything.

I don't think they're allowed to view this video, and they most likely won't even if they can.

I'd love to know what they'd think of it. But they'd never admit anything.
Trumpers live in a world of self-delusion. I mean they are truly Orwellian. They will look at the video and convince themselves this was “peaceful.” Violent insurrection in the name of their Orange Lord is “peaceful protest“ in Trumplandia. A cult be any other name is still a cult.

Trumpers live in a world of self-delusion. I mean they are truly Orwellian. They will look at the video and convince themselves this was “peaceful.” Violent insurrection in the name of their Orange Lord is “peaceful protest“ in Trumplandia. A cult be any other name is still a cult.
I went a couple of years before using that term, but there are just too many similarities.

A cult leader can get their people to do damn near anything, as history shows.

Let's see if any of them respond to this, and how they spin it.

I went a couple of years before using that term, but there are just too many similarities.

A cult leader can get their people to do damn near anything, as history shows.

Let's see if any of them respond to this, and how they spin it.
I was like you about using “cult.” The evidence is just too overwhelming. When one is willing to trash the nation, it’s rule of law, and it’s constitution all in the name of one individual and based on lies to boot, then you are in cult territory.

Reichstag Fire

Who did Nancy talk with in the days leading up to the Reichstag Fire Event?

Reichstag Fire

Obviously you didn't watch it. I assume you're not allowed to.

So our first contestant goes with mocking dismissal and deflection.

Next?

Reichstag Fire

Your post makes no sense. The Reichstag Fire was a pretext to destroy German democracy. I will not disagree with you in your comparison to Trumpists as Nazis in their failed attempt to destroy our Constitutional Republic. It is your comparison.

Last edited:

Reichstag Fire

Your post makes no sense. The Reichstag Fire was caused by the Nazis. I will not disagree with you in your comparison to Trumpists as Nazis in their failed attempt to destroy our Constitutional Republic.

He was looking for a quick way to deflect and didn't think it through.

These guys don't realize that sometimes it's smarter to just not say anything.

Reichstag Fire

How lame. You can't really be that deluded.

Reichstag Fire

How lame. You can't really be that deluded.

Oh yes they can.

this was a “peaceful” protest

"Mostly Peaceful"

Isn't that the term we use now?

30xp-protests-timeline-pix1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back