Day 66: Pastor Brooks talks about the importance of school choice for poor Black youth.

Perhaps he should tell the state to change its funding formula.

He has not been the first to raise awareness. But like you, whites don't listen.

Perhaps he should tell the state to change its funding formula.

He has not been the first to raise awareness. But like you, whites don't listen.
You aren't listening to him. He says the leadership doesn't care. He is right. He says the change has to come from the people. He is right.

You are always criticizing people trying to do the right things, hurling racial slurs at me, or trying to get my thread banished. You are stuck in a playback loop of hatred and racism and I suspect that as intelligent as you are, you have some sort of emotional or mental disturbance.

You aren't listening to him. He says the leadership doesn't care. He is right. He says the change has to come from the people. He is right.

You are always criticizing people trying to do the right things, hurling racial slurs at me, or trying to get my thread banished. You are stuck in a playback loop of hatred and racism and I suspect that as intelligent as you are, you have some sort of emotional or mental disturbance.
No, YOU aren't listening. Pastor Brooks is wrong. He's a leader there and he cares. So do many other leaders. The problem is the priority of city government. And:
1643224576896.png

No, YOU aren't listening. Pastor Brooks is wrong. He's a leader there and he cares. So do many other leaders. The problem is the priority of city government. And:
Sorry IM2 if I have a choice between believing you and Pastor Brooks, I'm going with Pastor Brooks.

Sorry IM2 if I have a choice between believing you and Pastor Brooks, I'm going with Pastor Brooks.
I don't give a fuck what you don't believe. I am right. And if you sat down and talked to Pastor Brooks, he'd tell you the same thing.

Forum List

Back