Day 60, No Restrictions Texas

God bless President Joe and his vax campaign,
Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite already getting it.
The next day you post a fact will be the first.
Your ignorance of his quote is amusing.
Guess today isn’t the day. I’m sure you’ll post an accidental truth eventually and I hope I’m there to see it.

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)
You're kicking his ass. Admittedly though, he's making it pretty easy.
This stuff is worrisome. They're just not here.

Fact is, cases rise due to masks and lockdowns. Ask New Yorkers and Michiganders.
Actually Fla and Texas are # 1 and 2 in NEW cases, well more than NY and Michigan. So as usual, your "fact" is a LIE.
You lie again. Mayo:
View attachment 490039
FAKE MAP!
Yeah, the Mayoclinic is a Trump 2024 supporter.
What a maroon.
From your Mayo Clinic source, as you can see the trend is UP for Texas since they opened up

More trends for Texas​

See how the average positive test rate have changed over time. The percent positive is shown as a seven-day average.
Average positive test rate
This data is subject to change.

Positive test rate (7-day average)​

View average positive test rate as a table
This data is subject to change.
DatePositive test rate
05/13/20216.38%
05/12/20216.16%
05/11/20215.96%
05/10/20215.67%
05/09/20215.35%
05/08/20215.12%
05/07/20215.08%
05/06/20215.08%
05/05/20215.13%
05/04/20215.29%
05/03/20215.42%
05/02/20215.49%
05/01/20215.56%
04/30/20215.54%
04/29/20215.49%
04/28/20215.54%
04/27/20215.59%
04/26/20215.70%
04/25/20215.81%
04/24/20215.92%
Let's look at it from an individual basis for a moment shall we. We never locked down, and yes we took precautions because no one wants to take a chance, but even so I and many others got the thing anyways yet survived. People weren't dropping dead like flies from the thing, so it wasn't a cause for extreme action's like bankrupt the economy etc.

Hospital's were never overwhelmed, and never even came close to it. After I survived the thing, you know that thing, I went back to my job, and my 95% normal way of life. My wife who was there for me, and helped me, well she never caught it, nor did our grands who never wore a mask in our house, and yet had gotten tested as a precaution even so.

My neighbors had it, and they had it worse than me, but they survived as well. One's wife has cancer, and she survived it. My neighbor said that he got the bad fever, but he just got into the cool shower until it broke the fever, just like you do with the flu virus. My other neighbor got the Covid pneumonia, so it was bad on him, so he had to get the blood transfusion that gave him the anti-bodies needed to defeat it. Everyone doing great now. Everyone back to work for along time now, and thankfully they are doing fine. Life back to normal for most, but you still see people riding in their cars by themselves with mask on or walking by themselves outside doing the same thing.

Have to get down into the grit of life in order to understand how people cope, and dealt with the situation, instead of using stats or numbers being controlled by political parties and their associates.

And back in Normal World: As of this morning, 40.7% of Texans have had at least one vaccination shot, and 32.0% are fully vaccinated.

Nice to see that not all Texans are afraid of needles and Nazis, and the resulting stats are looking good. Well done, Texas. Keep going!

Source: https://github.com/owid/covid-19-data/blob/master/public/data/vaccinations/us_state_vaccinations.csv
So why do you refuse to answer why every State has not followed Texas in removing fascist controls on its citizens?
I keep asking you for examples of Nazis running states, and I can't get you to do so.

You'd think an American Nazi state would really stick out, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm ready to go, just provide the states run by Nazis and I'll reply! Thanks in advance!

(Um, you do know that there are no states run by Nazis, right? Maybe not.)
Hilarious spinning. Answer the question. You don’t get to answer a question with an unrelated question.

I had to finally block that poster. They are a useless troll. Never stays on topic. Dont feed the troll!
Yeah, those sourced facts are pesky.

Go Texas! You're doing great!
Why are all Leftard States in restrictions?
Most states on both ends of the spectrum still have restrictions.

Different states have different population densities.

Don't you know that? Hasn't your universe told you that?

Go Texas! Keep getting those shots! You're doing great!
Again, why is Texas performing better than States with restrictions?
I just told you: Population densities are different. Different states have different levels of restrictions in different areas of the state. And you guys are doing a great job of getting vaccinated.

Well, those of you who aren't hiding under your beds from the needles and the Nazis, anyway.
Ah. So Michigan, Virginia, Colorado have higher density?
View attachment 490052
Could be!

You're going to believe what you're going to believe. But I'm thankful that your state is doing well with its vaccinations.

You can't change that.
Could be ??? Rotflmbo.

Biden's distribution strategy is saving lives. No doubt.
Is that why Leftist States are in lockdown?
Such as?
What do you mean such as? Texas has zero restrictions.
What states are on "lockdown" fuckface?

PS: Most businesses in Texas still require masks for entry as of last week. Wal*Marts, Walgreens, etc...
Um, no they don't.
Well there is a fact based and reliable post from someone we all trust and believe. NOT!!!

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Any other stupid questions?
Prove the dead bodies of illegals died from the Trump-45 virus.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
Hilarious. You Leftards are totally ignorant to reality.
You have been destroyed on this thread in less than 30 minutes. I suggest you retreat to your safe space.
Hilarious. That’s why you can’t explain why you’ll get arrested for walking into a building without a mask.

Can you link to a single credible case of someone being arrested for walking into a building without a mask?

AND YOU TUBE VIDEOS DON'T COUNT!!!
Why are all Leftards totally ignorant of the real world?
Its great that the police are enforcing this and keeping us all safe. I know folk who work at one of those stores and they will appreciate the efforts to protect them from dickheads.
Hilarious Karen. How is it Texans are free to do anything and you submissive sheep get arrested just for not wearing a t shirt over your face?

Thank God we kicked you Brits out.

Such as?

PS: Most businesses in Texas still require masks for entry as of last week. Wal*Marts, Walgreens, etc...
Um, no they don't.
Well there is a fact based and reliable post from someone we all trust and believe. NOT!!!
You can’t even golf in KKKanada without being arrested.

Such as?

Um, no they don't.
Umm yes they do.

I was there last week. You're simply lying. As always.
All you Leftards have is lies.

Veggie Joe didn’t even know there was a vaccine when he took office, despite already getting it.
The next day you post a fact will be the first.
Guess today isn’t the day. I’m sure you’ll post an accidental truth eventually and I hope I’m there to see it.
Hilarious how you submissive sheep are so pissed that your Gestapo shutdowns are proven to not work.

How do you know? Joe refused to test illegals before releasing them onto US streets.
So if they are untested as you claim, then how do YOU know even one is infected?
Dead bodies are tested.
Hilarious. Everything is Trump to you retards. Pelosi telling everyone to go to Chinatown without masks and hug Chinese to show your not racist was better than Trump stopping travel from China!

So why is Joe releasing sick infected illegals and why are you so ignorant to what’s going on in the real world?

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.
You have been destroyed on this thread in less than 30 minutes. I suggest you retreat to your safe space.
Hilarious. That’s why you can’t explain why you’ll get arrested for walking into a building without a mask.

Can you link to a single credible case of someone being arrested for walking into a building without a mask?

Its great that the police are enforcing this and keeping us all safe. I know folk who work at one of those stores and they will appreciate the efforts to protect them from dickheads.
Hilarious Karen. How is it Texans are free to do anything and you submissive sheep get arrested just for not wearing a t shirt over your face?

We are comfortable taking sensible precautions whilst they are scared of masks. Bizarre.

Dead bodies are tested.

NY Post is FAKE NEWS.

We are comfortable taking sensible precautions whilst they are scared of masks. Bizarre.
Placebos do have a role.

Validates masks and shutdowns are useless, just let citizens take precautions as they deem necessary.
Government just loves to control people as much as possible and the submissive Karens love to be told how to run their lives.
View attachment 490033 IHME | COVID-19 Projections
Daily deaths are down everywhere from Tramp's peak of 4,000 deaths per day nationwide when he left office thanks to Biden, but Texas is #3 in NEW daily deaths, so your mask claim is pure BULLSHIT.

The irony is that the left flocked to orange man's operation warp speed and couldn't inject the snake juice fast enough.

So Texans are getting the experimental vaccine. So what’s your point? So are the other 49 States.
So why are lockdowns necessary?

Forum List

Back