Day 10 of Trump 50% or higher approval, first since Inauguration

Per Gallup:
“50% or higher approval makes president safe bet for reelection“

And we haven’t even seen Sundowners try to debate Trump yet.

This can't seriously be the first time he's strung 10 consecutive days on Rasmussen. They've had those collective nose buried in his ass the whole time.
NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
And the NYT was right. Hillary got 2 million more votes than Trump. He was second rate back then too.
/----/ Ony an imbecile thinks campaigns spend millions of polling people on a meaningless statistic, like the national popular vote.
View attachment 393094
What do you think those nation wide polls are, Son?

Per Gallup:

This can't seriously be the first time he's strung 10 consecutive days on Rasmussen. They've had those collective nose buried in his ass the whole time.
NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
And the NYT was right. Hillary got 2 million more votes than Trump. He was second rate back then too.

If they were right, they were in the wrong country.

Popular vote is not a competition here. Maybe in Mexico?

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084

We all know how the electoral college works, however, a president elected in opposition to the popular vote starts his term without the support of most Americans, and in Trump's case, has energized his opposition to a level not seen before.

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084

We all know how the electoral college works, however, a president elected in opposition to the popular vote starts his term without the support of most Americans, and in Trump's case, has energized his opposition to a level not seen before.
Helpful hint:
Nobody cares what the moonbats in California think.

i took a poll 3 days ago at a local "Pet Stupormarket" I polled about 700 various rodents,,,,it was 95% Trump 5% Pluggs

i took a poll 3 days ago at a local "Pet Stupormarket" I polled about 700 various rodents,,,,it was 95% Trump 5% Pluggs

Yes. It's well known that Trump's supporters are very similar to rodents in many ways.

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
Amd she did it without Russian assistance.
Well, I guess in a way you could say that. The Steele dossier which she bought and paid for from a Russian spy didn't have an ounce of truth in it.
More debunked nonsense.
1. Originally purchased by republican'ts.
2. No involvement by Clinton even after that.
3. Many items have been confirmed, and as far as I know none have been definitively debunked.

So 4. Try again.
5. Thank You I will.

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
This never ever gets old

Yes. It's well known that Trump's supporters are very similar to rodents in many ways.
so you caught onto modern polling......do we have an advantage of 9% more sampled democrats? Well it's not a mainstream poll then......

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
Newsflash:
Nobody gives a shit what the deranged moonbats of KKKalifornia think.

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
Newsflash:
The patriotic American response would be "everyone gets a vote" your remark is that of someone who prefers a dictator like Trump.

Per Gallup:

NY Times, 10/21/16
View attachment 393084
Newsflash:
The patriotic American response would be "everyone gets a vote" your remark is that of someone who prefers a dictator like Trump.
Who knew that all this time what the republicans really wanted was a fascist dictators to tell them what to do.

LMAO @ the Leftist Dumbassery.

Back in the REAL WORLD .... the Fake News NY Times was wrong ....

Queen Cankles did not win.

New Topics

Forum List

Back