Day 1

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

A great start for the President and friends of the US will welcome the return of America to the family of nations. The world moves forward together and not at the random whim of a populist loon.
We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

We'll see over the next days and weeks where they're REALLY starting from. Biden may have a real mess to clean, and it'll take a while.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

Obama gave us Trump. Returning to Obama policies will give use another like Trump.

Good job.
I'm very pleased with the way things are going.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

The pandemic has to be a priority but there must be a raft of nonsense he can dump with a stroke of his pen.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

The pandemic has to be a priority but there must be a raft of nonsense he can dump with a stroke of his pen.
Yeah. We'll see that today and tomorrow.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

images (1).jpeg

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

I wonder how long it'll be before Joe pardons his crackhead son for fucking his underage niece?

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

The Paris accords should be challenged in court because as a Treaty the Senate has to confirm it.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

The Paris accords should be challenged in court because as a Treaty the Senate has to confirm it.
Your record in the courts does not raise any fears amongst intelligent folk.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Fuck America up the ass
Fuck America up the ass
Fuck America up the ass

Smashing

:9:

Liberal logic: "The pandemic!!! We need to restrict international travel. And we need to bring in the undocumenteds."
Liberal logic. - we need to recognise that this virus kills people and treat it with some respect.

Trump logic - drink some bleach.

Back in WHO
Back in Paris
Wall cancelled.

Just like Obama.

Gee, I sense a trend.

GodDAMN, you are a communist shit.

You are my fucking enemy.

Fuck you. Die motherfucker. I want you out of my country.

Trolling piece of shit.

Forum List

Back