Day 1.Survey.What Do You Think Average/Intelligent Americans Were Calling/Yelling At Adam Schiff?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:aargh: :cul2: :puhleeze: Did anyone say to themselves, something along the lines of,,,"How can this guy speak before the nation after what we all know about him"?
We all know about his lies, the way he completely ignored having Republicans have their say in the early stages of this impeachment process, how he would not let Trump/His Attorneys speak to the whistle farter.
And yet, he just made it sound as if Trump was the bad one, the evil leader, the mean SOB throughout all of this debacle.
My guess,,,,Millions of us were yelling back at their flat screens a very bad 7 letter words starting with the letter "A".
:1peleas:

I don't think there's any genuine respect for bug eye Shiff and his fat midget sidekick with the big mouth. Those two are embarrassing our country.

Last edited:
I don't think there's any genuine respect for bug eye Shiff and his fat midget sidekick with the big mouth. Those two are embarrassing out country.
jerry must be related to sol rosenburg

My guess,,,,Millions of us were yelling back at their flat screens a very bad 7 letter words starting with the letter "A".
I don't think there's any genuine respect for bug eye Shiff and his fat midget sidekick with the big mouth. Those two are embarrassing out country.
Schiffty is 59 years old and must by now be accustomed to always being the widest a-hole in the room.

That said, late in yesterday's circus he admitted for the record knowing that the Senate will not convict Trump, in effect reminding all that this isn't a real impeachment but rather a desperate, un-American, and underhanded attempt to damage the POTUS because the Dems can't win in 2020 … "period."

The FFs perhaps did not foresee a time when a major political party (in control of our House of Reps) would be so traitorous and treacherous as to use impeachment not as they intended but rather as a political sledgehammer.

My fondest hope is that American voters will make known in November their disdain for the people who for 3 years have foisted scam after scam on this country and our institutions all because their butts still sting from their 2016 defeat.

Democrats are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

Last edited:
jerry must be related to sol rosenburg
Who dat?
in the early 90's,a CD came out,,,,its was called "The Jerky Boys",,,they did a bunch of crank calls,,,many featuring a character they created named sol rosenberg,,,,he was very very nearsighted,,,just go on you tube and look for them

Forum List

Back