Dawn of Age of Limitless Power; LENR has Been Successfully Brought to Market

Too bad, one is always hoping for a miracle. Science is even less reliable than God in providing them.

That article was from May 2013 and has been answered many times over and put into an appendix of the original test report which was linked in the beginning of the thread.

Other than trivial objections to the electrical input which were all answered by the testers whose scientific reputations lay on the line unlike the psychoskeptics who have no skin in the game at all.

The objections now mostly reduce to 'It's too good to be true.' and trivial questions that ignore the overwhelming boost in power from the E-cat.

The skeptics are most noted by their complete ignorance of the e-cat and LENR demonstrated successes. Funny how that works, ignorance -> skepticism.

mkay....

Wanna bet?

I am waiting ;)

Me too. And my skepticism doesn't prevent me from being hopeful. Science has consistently delivered. I just don't see a lot of science, and I do see a lot of flim-flam, in what Rossi is up to.

...and here ladies and gentlemen, in this small bottle, is the elixir mankind has sought for centuries. Dr. Wonder has produced a product which cures cancer, TB, arthritis any and all bacterial infections; it protects the body from poisons and venoms, air born and water born diseases and even slows aging. Dr. Wonder, who you'll meet in a moment, will share his life story, and provide evidence that he is today 133 years of age, in great health and as mentally acute as he was over a century ago.

Step right up and for only a dollar Dr. Wonder's elixir will cure whatever ails you; sexually you'll feel twenty again, you'll sleep soundly for eight hours every night and awaken refreshed and ready to take on the world (and all the ladies in it). And just for today, for one dollar, we'll provide two bottles of Dr. Wonder's wonderful elixir. But hurry, we have very few bottle left and it's first come, first served.

Step right up Mr. Bowie. See folks Mr. Bowie has purchased four bottle of our miracle product, the panacea for all maladies - and has received eight bottle for only four dollars ... step right up, don't be left behind...

Lol, when they are selling LENR heaters at Lowes you guys are going to eat them words!

roflmao

Skepticism is respectable; slavish skepticism that ignores the known facts is just silly.

Forum List

Back