David Wilcock (ancient aliens)

Who are the bad guys?

Is it supposed to be a surprise? Not even Snopes has it.

They lock up a Christian Preacher for encouraging illegal assembly in Florida and the crazy angry left relies on predictions from some pop culture idiot who thinks the world was created by ancient E.T. aliens. The freaking world is upside down.

They lock up a Christian Preacher for encouraging illegal assembly in Florida and the crazy angry left relies on predictions from some pop culture idiot who thinks the world was created by ancient E.T. aliens. The freaking world is upside down.
The crazy angry left? Who says that vid is by the left or that anyone believes it? And where is Shawnee_b ? I'd like some answers here. This is the second time I've heard someone talk about this--and neither one of them are "lefties."

Who are the bad guys?

Is it supposed to be a surprise? Not even Snopes has it.

Snopes has nothing but their dick in their hand. You won't find what is going on at snopes or MSM but you will hear about it soom.

David is above the board, not a bullshitter.

It's not a surprise so to speak, just not public knowledge. Ever hear of "need to know"

Executive order over a year ago. Pedos and child traffickers all over the world, adrenochrome habituals go to tribunal for swift justice not an obama appointed lib judge. Those are bad guys included traitors.

You don't have to believe, just watch. More have been executed already than you know. They/family are allowed to clamin "died of an illness" but not true.

You find it odd, McStain died 8 or nine years to the day, hour and minute as Kenedy, same exact brain stuff?

I'm not angry left. I'm way right of center. Just watch.

Ummm, hate to break it to you but he claims to be a RWNJ.

Like you.

Well, okay. I'm waiting for the government to shut down the internet while the whole country is being commanded to rely on it for communication, school, etc. Sounds to me more like those folks who predict the end of the world every so often, day and time specifically. I remember I was a kid the first time I heard that one. I was scared to death until the adults in my family told me about all the other times that church had predicted the same thing.

Being scared to death isn't what we need right now, Shawnee. But I'm waiting and once the internet comes back on, I'll come and shake your hand electronically for being right.

Sorry dumb ass....this isn't shit that is being touted by the "crazy left" -- unless that is what you call all right wing conspiracies after they crash and burn....

This delusional babble comes straight from 4Chan and the Qanon morons

Well, okay. I'm waiting for the government to shut down the internet while the whole country is being commanded to rely on it for communication, school, etc. Sounds to me more like those folks who predict the end of the world every so often, day and time specifically. I remember I was a kid the first time I heard that one. I was scared to death until the adults in my family told me about all the other times that church had predicted the same thing.

Being scared to death isn't what we need right now, Shawnee. But I'm waiting and once the internet comes back on, I'll come and shake your hand electronically for being right.

It may or may not be shut. Many say yes shut. Don't know. I'm just posting what I see and hear, listen or bash me like all libs, I don't care. Trump IS and HAS been taking out the bad guys.

Why scared? It was going to be 10 days off, now down to 3 and may not happen at all. Phones if they do go off have 911. Nothing to be scart of.

Country, schools, all offices, banks, libraries and more are shut down. Easier to say what isn't. Gas and convenience stores, feed and grain stores, post office, groceries is about it. They can do without comms for a few days especially as most shut down.

When and where did Wilcock or any other speakers say the world was created by aliens? It's a good show along with some others. They present hypothesis, history, opinions and YOU decide, they don't tell you.

I know times are frustrating for us all right now. Like the preacher, let prisoners go to make room for a Christian in jail. It sucks.

Go watch part 2 in days of darkness, ask you neighbor to let you in so you have a good signal.

Forum List

Back