David Perdue Says He Wouldn't Have Certified The 2020 Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So if he could refuse to, why couldn't have Mike Pence?

Perdue profited wildly from insider trading during covid as America crumbled. His lack of morals has never been in doubt. A perfect soldier for Trump.

It would have caused a civil war. Election laws need to be changed. Specifically that mail in votes need to be in before the physical election. No late mail ins.

Perdue is old school good old boys network.. This is a joke to his kind.

After that statement, Trump will endorse him ten times.

I am once again a bit outside looking in.

As much as I believe that the various states’ election boards weren’t allowed to alter the states’ election laws (a Constitutional level violation), I don’t think that Congress or the VP get to pass on that issue.

Therefore, I still don’t see see how Pence had any duty, obligation or right to “disqualify” the vote totals.

That is a lie, the showers are not.
Idiots. There was never any truth to the golden showers bullshit. And there is even less basis for the slander about incest.

Trump said a couple of creepy things. I don’t deny that. But I’m not defending his eloquence or class. I’m only saying that these awful accusations have zero factual basis known to any of you.

There’s more evidence of Brandon being a pedophile. And yes, even that isn’t established very well. ((Sniff sniff))

Forum List

Back