David Perdue OUT

The GA gop MUST fully embrace the Trump!!!!
?

Not sure what that really has to do with Perdue being out.

He should not run again, he lost to Warnock. That says something in and of itself.
Posts 1-3 call Perdue a RINO. And the funny thing is Trump cost the gop GA.

It will be difficult for Warnock to hold the seat for the dems once the GA legislature reverses the laws it passed making mail in, drive in, voting easier.... and closes more polling places in places with large black populations. And the US SC will allow that.

How the hell did TRUMP cost the GOP Georgia? I'm in Georgia and TRUMP won the general election. The evidence of election fraud is undeniable. TRUMP was telling McConnell to pass the $2000 covid relief. Perdue and Loeffler had little support in Georgia and the majority only ended up voting because of TRUMP. Red districts in Georgia need to stop releasing election results until the corrupt blue districts release theirs. People in Georgia see Perdue as another Kemp in the making.

I'm in Georgia too.. Trump's lies hurt him as well as Loeffler and Purdue.. Georgia crackers are not the dumbassesT rump thinks they are.
Well aren't you a racist bitch. Georgia crackers?

The party label is irrelevant....

Not in America. If party label was irrelevant we'd have a lot more independent and third party reps.
Did you miss the runoff?....The people of Georgia obviously didn't give a hoot in hell about the (R) by his name....200,000 of them stayed home rather than support that wormy little twirp.
Trump told them to boycott the "false" election. LOL
He told them to boycott the election....Then flew down to Georgia to hold rallies for Perdue and Loefflelr?

WTF?
Yeah, that's pretty much how Dump cost the gop GA
Move the goalposts much?

You claimed that Trump told them to boycott the election...When why the hell would he make the trips to hold campaign rallies?

?

He should not run again, he lost to Warnock. That says something in and of itself.

It will be difficult for Warnock to hold the seat for the dems once the GA legislature reverses the laws it passed making mail in, drive in, voting easier.... and closes more polling places in places with large black populations. And the US SC will allow that.

How the hell did TRUMP cost the GOP Georgia? I'm in Georgia and TRUMP won the general election. The evidence of election fraud is undeniable. TRUMP was telling McConnell to pass the $2000 covid relief. Perdue and Loeffler had little support in Georgia and the majority only ended up voting because of TRUMP. Red districts in Georgia need to stop releasing election results until the corrupt blue districts release theirs. People in Georgia see Perdue as another Kemp in the making.
Happy Q to you. Enjoy.

Sorry not a Q follower.
These cranks pay more attention to Q than do the Qtards.

?

I'm in Georgia too.. Trump's lies hurt him as well as Loeffler and Purdue.. Georgia crackers are not the dumbassesT rump thinks they are.

LOL.. You think that's an insult? Ever heard of Tarheels.. as in the tide was so high the sharks et the collards?

Country boys and small town boys from the Carolinas and Georgia are not stupid.. They KNOW what Trump is. Trump is a problem for good, solid Republicans. Wise up.

?

LOL.. You think that's an insult? Ever heard of Tarheels.. as in the tide was so high the sharks et the collards?

Country boys and small town boys from the Carolinas and Georgia are not stupid.. They KNOW what Trump is. Trump is a problem for good, solid Republicans. Wise up.
Neither Perdue nor Loeffler are "good solid republicans"....That's the whole point.

Not in America. If party label was irrelevant we'd have a lot more independent and third party reps.
Did you miss the runoff?....The people of Georgia obviously didn't give a hoot in hell about the (R) by his name....200,000 of them stayed home rather than support that wormy little twirp.
He told them to boycott the election....Then flew down to Georgia to hold rallies for Perdue and Loefflelr?

WTF?
Yeah, that's pretty much how Dump cost the gop GA
Move the goalposts much?

You claimed that Trump told them to boycott the election...When why the hell would he make the trips to hold campaign rallies?
wow. deep question.

he used the dalton rally to promote his self-serving lies about having won ga.

WTF?

Exactly. At the time all the people were asking for of P/L is to fight for TRUMP. Both when given the chance gave lukewarm support. Had just one of them supported the need for investigating the 2020 election they both would have won. Perdue should have supported an investigation right after the election. People also viewed P/L lack of concern for the election fraud as already conceding the run-off election. They put themselves in a position to not be able to dispute the results of the run-off.
loeffler went full in prior to the runoff and publicly announced that she will object to the certification.

WTF?

Exactly. At the time all the people were asking for of P/L is to fight for TRUMP. Both when given the chance gave lukewarm support. Had just one of them supported the need for investigating the 2020 election they both would have won. Perdue should have supported an investigation right after the election. People also viewed P/L lack of concern for the election fraud as already conceding the run-off election. They put themselves in a position to not be able to dispute the results of the run-off.
loeffler went full in prior to the runoff and publicly announced that she will object to the certification.
Yeah, Loeffler went balls deep in Dump. (-: And in other news
— MAGGIE HABERMAN (@maggieNYT): “Perdue had dinner with and played a long round of golf with Trump last week. It did not go well. Two ppl briefed on the meetings said Trump was very focused on McConnell and Kemp and retribution. One person close to Perdue says that wasn’t related to his decision. The person close to Perdue says ultimately he and his wife couldn’t get comfortable with another campaign.”

Neither Sen. Ossoff nor Sen. Warnock, a Baptist minister, has been in office long enough to judge their performance. What is the basis for describing Warnock as "the demagogue grifter with anger issues" or describing Ossoff as weak? As for Perdue, why criticize him for declining to run again?

I guess the underlying question is why the republican party went from a respectable political party to a far-right freak-out.

So now poor fuckers can't even decide to retire from politics with out taking shit. WTF? You go run if you are so upset. You gunna let someone tell you that you can't retire?

So now poor fuckers can't even decide to retire from politics with out taking shit. WTF? You go run if you are so upset. You gunna let someone tell you that you can't retire?
I don't even vote, let alone would I run for office, sub-cretin.

He "retired" because he knew his brand if snake oil selling, lobbyist blowing, dinosaur "republican" is going extinct....So suck it.

Neither Sen. Ossoff nor Sen. Warnock, a Baptist minister, has been in office long enough to judge their performance. What is the basis for describing Warnock as "the demagogue grifter with anger issues" or describing Ossoff as weak? As for Perdue, why criticize him for declining to run again?

I guess the underlying question is why the republican party went from a respectable political party to a far-right freak-out.
I can say that because I've seen enough of the behavior of this "minister" to recognize him for what he is.

Huh, I don't get it? What's a collard? I've heard of the tarheels, although I thought it was tarhills and had something to do with tar in the ground...

I can say that because I've seen enough of the behavior of this "minister" to recognize him for what he is.

Like what? I know the Baptists do have their share of bimbo preachers like graham and jeffress, who are absolute cretins, but Rev. Warnock is pastor of an old and historical church. He seems respectable.

I don't even vote, let alone would I run for office, sub-cretin.

He "retired" because he knew his brand if snake oil selling, lobbyist blowing, dinosaur "republican" is going extinct....So suck it.
So you don't vote,huh. Well now your dumb fucking ass can't even be bothered to get off your lazy fucking ass to vote but he has to run for office or get shit from you. What a peice of trash. Who cares why he does not want to run any more his fucking choice. Yoyr lazy ass does not even vote yet you come on here and run your worthless mouth. Fuck off.

?

Calling him a RINO is not necessarily tied to Trumpism - that feeling LONG predates Trump :/
The changes the GA gop made to voting by making mail in voting easier were to BENEFIT Trump. And Trump is the supposed candidate of the non-Rino base. We'll have to wait to see how the embrace of QAnon conspiracists works out for the gop.
Who said they were supposed to benefit Trump? No one I know.

The evidence of election fraud is undeniable.

Ummm, except it WAS denied.
Multiple times.
Multiple re-counts.
Brad Raffensberger....denied it.
Gabriel Sterling........denied it.

Seems what the poster knows....ain't so.
What is "undeniable" ends up denied.
Times many times.
Who knew?

Seems the poster should read her own Georgia papers.
And some national ones too.
Maybe watch PBS.

Just sayin'.

Huh, I don't get it? What's a collard? I've heard of the tarheels, although I thought it was tarhills and had something to do with tar in the ground...

Aren't you an expert on Georgia?

I'm from Ohio, and have only lived in Georgia a little over 2 years.

Forum List

Back