David Paulides Discusses a Series of Unusual Facts

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This shit freaks me out, until recently had a 150 year old family farm in Colora Maryland. Many times I have seen balls of light floating in the back woods that are roughly 100+ acres that adjoin our back woods. I've given some friend I know permission to build deer blinds back a good 300++ yards away from our property. Enough so even a shot fired in my direction it would have been interfered with by the larger trees. .....anyway since I was a small boy with my trusty. 22 Marlin rifle, I had felt almost invincible when searching those woods as several Civil War battles had been fough in that area. Anyway on several occasions late at night, had noticed one light floating around, and several times 2 or more, seeming as if they were playing with each other. Being a basic curious guy BUT NOT CURIOUS ENOUGH TO GO RUMMAGING through a fairly thick woods later at night, finally got a decent pair of binoculars to search these things out from a decent distance. Through the binoculars the ball of light was 12-18 inches wide with a well defined border although rather fuzzy. This was in the time period of the late 50' very early 60's and this phenomenon was basically unreported. After listening to Dave's description it is of interest that on those woods starts a creek that seeps out of the ground and many miles away becomes a tributary of the Delaware River...another anomaly that is described in this video....Presented as an interesting and weird connection...perhaps without getting the complimentary bullshit, seems like this is a real mystery!

This shit freaks me out, until recently had a 150 year old family farm in Colora Maryland. Many times I have seen balls of light floating in the back woods that are roughly 100+ acres that adjoin our back woods. I've given some friend I know permission to build deer blinds back a good 300++ yards away from our property. Enough so even a shot fired in my direction it would have been interfered with by the larger trees. .....anyway since I was a small boy with my trusty. 22 Marlin rifle, I had felt almost invincible when searching those woods as several Civil War battles had been fough in that area. Anyway on several occasions late at night, had noticed one light floating around, and several times 2 or more, seeming as if they were playing with each other. Being a basic curious guy BUT NOT CURIOUS ENOUGH TO GO RUMMAGING through a fairly thick woods later at night, finally got a decent pair of binoculars to search these things out from a decent distance. Through the binoculars the ball of light was 12-18 inches wide with a well defined border although rather fuzzy. This was in the time period of the late 50' very early 60's and this phenomenon was basically unreported. After listening to Dave's description it is of interest that on those woods starts a creek that seeps out of the ground and many miles away becomes a tributary of the Delaware River...another anomaly that is described in this video....Presented as an interesting and weird connection...perhaps without getting the complimentary bullshit, seems like this is a real mystery!

Some believe that these balls of lights are spirits or ghosts of people that have died, but for some reason their souls remain here on Earth.

In case anyone is truly interested in these strange disappearances I've provided his first 3 other videos.

They are truly weird and doesn't seem to be tied to such things as alien abductions. Start from the last one and work your way up.....not long 20- 40 minutes each but really does open a door to another reality where & when people are found, usually dead After anywhere from a week or so later to many months. Forensics CANNOT identify what killed them.....a highly contentious state of affairs!.....And when someone Is found alive, They simply can't remember what happened to them on those extremely rare circumstances. David was 20 years a police officer and comes back at all the incidences with the handling of them as a trained investigator.....Over 1600 of these cases and yet not ONE substantial clue of what caused them and such things as specially trained SEARCH DOGS reaching a spot, and just silling down, unable to search any furtherA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back