I don't hate Obama, I just hate the division he did to our country. Baltimore as an example, they are regretting their actions while Obama blessed them.
How did he divide Baltimore?
Did he try to stop the riots? Did he try to stop the hate between residents against the cops? Did he tell the rioters his famous, this is not who we are bullshit? I'll answer that, no he didn't, he talked against the cops, the worst president ever.

I don't hate Obama, I just hate the division he did to our country. Baltimore as an example, they are regretting their actions while Obama blessed them.
How did he divide Baltimore?
Did he try to stop the riots? Did he try to stop the hate between residents against the cops? Did he tell the rioters his famous, this is not who we are bullshit? I'll answer that, no he didn't, he talked against the cops, the worst president ever.

In a real State, the Governor would call out the National Guard and quell that crap for the citizen's safety. :dunno:

Afterwards, investigations opened on the police department and Mayor's office.

Did he try to stop the riots?
So how is that him dividing Baltimore? It is already divided if it's rioting, Shirley. Next you'll be saying he was racist because he pointed out Crackers' racism.
He could've come out and said this is not who we are, right? No he said Shit like the cops acted stupidly. He divided this nation like nobody has. He fueled the fire like a good little community divider.

He could've come out and said this is not who we are, right? No he said Shit like the cops acted stupidly. He divided this nation like nobody has. He fueled the fire like a good little community divider.
Cracker bullshit. It is who you are, you prove it repeatedly. Then try to blame it on someone else.

Cracker bullshit. It is who you are, you prove it repeatedly. Then try to blame it on someone else.
Obama invited blm to the white house you stupid fuck. He supported the riots. Get your head out of your ass for once.

The level of racism in the US can be seen by the amount displayed on this very USMB message board. Then it's blamed on Obama in a fit of white conservative innocence.
Hilarious if one is not involved in it.

vv7VR9N.png

Sadly, I've learned President Obama will be the first guest Mr. Letterman invites to speak on his new Netflix talk show.

"My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman"

Dear fellow American citizen Mr. David Letterman, in all seriousness were you comfortable with Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama inviting to their children's and Nation's home, significant numbers of American urban story-TRUTH-tellers composing, performing and promoting American music art vividly describing the VIOLENT, SUIC*DAL, HOMIC*DAL 'people and community harming behaviors' they actively participated in, or witnessed other emotionally ill American citizens engaging in? (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic*de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

I am referring to apparent or admitted Child Abuse/Maltreatment victims, aka American urban-TRUTH-tellers Shawn "Jay Z" Carter, Kendrick Lamar, and Nasir "Nas" Jones, to name a 'few' Obama friends and WH guests composing, as well as promoting female demeaning American music art HATEFULLY informing our world that black or African American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our population, should be viewed as less than human *itches and treated like "hoes" or *hores unworthy of basic human respect.

Mr. Letterman, do you believe Mr. Obama was promoting VIOLENCE, bigotry, RACISM, as well as FEAR of our black or African American neighbors when he and his apparent star-struck "Girl Power" wife promoted FEMALE DEMEANING, HATEFUL, VIOLENCE RIDDLED music art composed by their admitted or apparent emotionally ill urban-TRUTH-teller WH guests and friends?

Mr. Letterman, if you happen to read this writing and you choose to reply, perhaps we can begin an HONEST factual discussion about America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* #THUGLIFE HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of our reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy?

The late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Much like Tupac I’m sorry to pick on moms, though since ancient times they are the primary caregivers we look to keep our young minds feeling SAFE, protected, cared for and loved right from our start.

dB4nyvO.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

If you want to help people, what about poor whites living in Appalachia?

Their infant mortality rate is rising at an astonishing rate. Life expectancy is way down. They have a huge problem with drug addiction and unemployment. Teen pregnancy. High rate of drop outs. And lots of under reported crime.

Yea, it's nice you want to help black Americans, but perhaps you could concentrate on poor white Americans? Many of these people make less than what people make in Puerto Rico.

Pictured: The modern day poverty of Kentucky where people live with no running water or electricity

Children saying later to their baby as they head off to the Jr. Prom.

article-2134196-12BBEA49000005DC-891_964x641.jpg

The level of racism in the US can be seen by the amount displayed on this very USMB message board. Then it's blamed on Obama in a fit of white conservative innocence.
They pretend to care about poor blacks when in Appalachia, there are millions of poor whites. Many without electricity or running water. They don't mention them because they don't want people to know.

The only reason they pretend to care about poor blacks is to make fun of them.

All of Obama's racial divisevness will be gone within 1 year. Do not forget, we made it 40 fucking years without that asshat. The motherfucker is Mulatto anyways, wtf? We had no problems for 40 years, enter: Obama.

Seriously, he'll be lucky if some backwoods Alabama blacks don't hang him.

He never realized that this is America.

Hello. I have a 'RACIST' suggestion for my peaceful, reasonably well adjusted American and foreign born neighbors legally residing or working in the United States of America.

The next time you are accused of being an ignorant, hateful, slow-to-evolve, racist human being, please have the COURAGE to stand up to your accuser DEMANDING they answer the following question:

"Do you have an intelligent theory explaining why for more than thirty years significant numbers of popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers, including President "My Brother's Keeper" and Mrs. "Girl Power" Obama urban -TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests...

...Jay Z, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Chance The Rapper, Wale, Common, Nicki Minaj, Pusha T, Big Sean, Killer Mike, Ludacris and Drake compose, produce or support VIOLENCE riddled American music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black or African American teen girls and women, aka the MATERNAL HALF of our Nation's population, as less than human *itches and *hores or "hoes" unworthy of being treated with basic human respect?"

I've been accused of being racist for asking this FACT based question about American presidential history, though my accusers have NEVER answered the question. So I doubt your accusers will offer a cogent reply.

Seriously, have YOU noticed the same Americans crying, whining and carrying on about RACISM impeding black Americans from experiencing equality and respect, are the VERY SAME illogical thinking “Pro-Black and Conscious Black Community” Americans believing they have a right as well as duty to LOUDLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, HATE, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, successful, accomplished American citizens?

"Sell-out" "C**n" "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms used to demean our peaceful, accomplished black or African American neighbors.

I am referring to the ever-expanding population of successful Americans like Justice Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder, Charles Payne, Crystal Wright, Dr. Ben Carson, Harris Faulkner, Stephen A. Smith, Walter Edward Williams, Senator Tim Scott, (Sheriff) David Clarke, or Stacey Dash, to name a few of our peaceful, accomplished American neighbors illogically targeted for HATE, OPPRESSION and discrimination by a significant population of our illogically angry black or African American neighbors wishing to promote an illogical segregationist agenda.
___
The late popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller, Child Abuse and Homicide victim Tupac Shakur's (often misinterpreted) T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment *AWARENESS* concept:

"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

Unfortunately, before he developed the confidence to properly promote his #THUGLIFE Child Abuse *AWARENESS* concept, Tupac was brutally murdered by OTHER emotionally or mentally ill victims of America's Culture of African American Child Abuse, Neglect and Emotional Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.
___
Am I the only American believing our often self destructive, imperfect human species will continue evolving, learning day by day about our human condition and physical world, slowly shedding our human ignorance and adapting as we continue plodding along trying to improve the Quality of Life for all human beings!
MICHELLEOBAMAWALEEDU.jpg

5ccbeyonceteengirls03.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Forum List

Back