David Lammy requests pardon for 1823 slave rebellion convicts

You are all over the place dopey.What other options did he have ? What would you have done ?

What options other than locking white women and children in a barn and burning them to death?

Actually, a fuck load of other options.

Muslims slaughtered millions in their invasion and occupation of India. So every Hindu and Sikh is fully justified to kill any and all Muslims - including you - at will, right?

Fucking terrorist troll.

Uncensored2008
Just like anything truckers do in rebellion against our master is legal and legit?

Black man taking a knee ? “son of a bitch

White truckers blocking streets, bridges and causing massive traffic problems ? ‘freedom fighters’

Don't they do tear gas, rubber bullets and armored trucks in Canada?

I mean fed up with wearing masks ? So they converged on Parliament Hill with their signs about violence to Justin Trudeau, dancing to techno music, drinking beer and pissing in the streets

If they were black ? They'd have been either shot down or jailed without delay.

Imagine black folks occupying any CITY? Just imagine.

Uncensored2008
Just like anything truckers do in rebellion against our master is legal and legit?

Exactly.

If Truckers took CasTrudeau and his children, locked them in a house and burned them alive, it would be inexcusable.

But the Truckers are the good guys, so they don't do that kind of shit.

White truckers blocking streets, bridges and causing massive traffic problems ? ‘freedom fighters’

I mean fed up with wearing masks ? So they converged on Parliament Hill with their signs about violence to Justin Trudeau, dancing to techno music, drinking beer and pissing in the streets

Taking a knee is just anti-American and stupid.

Burning innocent women and children to death is terrorism.

Uncensored2008

How many people taking a knee have shot down or jailed

How many people taking a knee have shot down or jailed

Black people are killed for far less things than taking a knee

Meanwhile in the white world

White people resists arrest and run from cop ? All of sudden white ppl don't get their taser and guns confused and always use the taser

White man fights with cops. No problem

Last edited:
Black people are killed for far less things than taking a knee

Meanwhile in the white world

White people resists arrest and run from cop ? All of sudden white ppl don't get their taser and guns confused and always use the taser

White man fights with cops. No problem

You search online to find examples, whereas white people are killed by cops too but don’t get the media attention. One news incident about a taser? It’s not nationwide, it’s ONE incident.

Attacks adult males that owned slaves? I don’t know, but not innocent children
But he was fighting a whole evil system that kept him and his family in chains. The women and kids were a part of it and benefitted from it. The kids would have grown up to opress him in a few years.
What consideration did he owe a system that raped his wife and sold his kids ?
Take your racist blinkers off and accept that we would all have done the same.

But he was fighting a whole evil system that kept him and his family in chains. The women and kids were a part of it and benefitted from it. The kids would have grown up to opress him in a few years.
Opposing murder is not racist, I would say the same regardless of what race he was. You really need to learn the meaning of the word.

Your religion, Islam has enslaved uncounted millions of people. In fact EVERY SINGLE black slave transported from Africa was originally sold into slavery by a Muslim - every last one. So according to you, it's justified to randomly murder any Muslim .

Your people, Muslims, not Pakistanis, raided the Eastern Seaboard of the United States take slaves, mostly women and children for sexual pleasure. President Thomas Jefferson sent our Navy and Marines to put an end to your barbary (see what I did there?) That's what's referenced in the Marine hymn "the shores of Tripoli."

While we hung thousands of Muslims for their crimes from the yard arm of out mighty ships and executed the Libyan Sultan by firing squad, we DID NOT murder defenseless Arab women and Children.

See, Americans are civilized and honorable people - you are not.

Tommy Tainant

as a white person living in America today no one regrets slavery more than I do

if slavery never happened America would not be 13% black and bitterly divided between blacks vs whites

we would be a more peaceful country today with less crime

Tommy Tainant

as a white person living in America today no one regrets slavery more than I do

if slavery never happened America would not be 13% black and bitterly divided between blacks vs whites

we would be a more peaceful country today with less crime
Thats another way of saying that the US failed by not being a Christian country.

Your racism blinds you. You cannot appreciate the position that he was in.
Once again, it is not racist to disagree with slaughtering innocent children. People like you call everyone racist who don’t agree with ever opinion that every blacks person has. I was not raised in a racist environment and abhor it.

There were no crimes. The crimes were against the enslaved. Everything they did was legitimate.
I seriously doubt that-----I'm pretty sure that as with other slave rebellions that innocent people were attacked. Some of those revolting were killed while others weren't ---what was the criteria for chosing the death penalty I wonder.

Uncensored2008

Black folks do---and have steadily become more violent and obnoxious doing so.

Something tells me that you didn't bother to look at the truckers protesting----I saw their vehicles park to the side of the road. The truckers wre not pissing the streets that what is BLM and antifa do....and most them haven't been locked up for their looting, burning dow cities, threatening people, attacking people, or extorting money.

Black folks do---and have steadily become more violent and obnoxious doing so.

You're white brother is on the verge WW3 and you want to talk about black violence.....the nerve of it.

Turtlesoup
Something tells me that you didn't bother to look at the truckers protesting----I saw their vehicles park to the side of the road. The truckers wre not pissing the streets that what is BLM and antifa do....and most them haven't been locked up for their looting, burning dow cities, threatening people, attacking people, or extorting money.

They have harassed staff at homeless shelters, have pissed on on memorials, and been seen carrying Confed flags and Nazi symbols.

I seriously doubt that-----I'm pretty sure that as with other slave rebellions that innocent people were attacked. Some of those revolting were killed while others weren't ---what was the criteria for chosing the death penalty I wonder.
You are so off the pace. The condition of slavery renders any act against it as legal. Any society that is based on slavery is guilty and there are no innocent parties.
You nutjobs go mental if you are asked to wear a little mask. Surely being whipped through the fields all day and fucked by the Massa all night ranks alongside the mask indignity ? And yet yu are prepared to brush that off. Imagine ifthe slaves were white.

Forum List

Back