David Hogg Mugshot 12/23/16/+ Shooting survivor turned activist appears to of been coached

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-2-21_7-13-19.png

upload_2018-2-21_7-14-34.png

upload_2018-2-21_7-16-30.png

David Hogg Mugshot | 12/23/16 South Carolina Arrest

Oh LOOKL THE CHOIR BOY IS A CRIMINAL TRYING TO GUN BAND THAT EXPLAINS THE GUN HATE HE CAN'T HAVE ONE IMAGINE THAT.

WAKE UP YOU MORONS THIS GUN GRAB IS FOR YOU IDITOS WHO FALL FOR MSM BS AND LIES

and then we have this tory

upload_2018-2-21_7-15-50.png

EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg's Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines [VIDEO]

• Banned
I'll wait until all the evidence is in on this one. :rolleyes:

Well go pay for it and see if his record comes up or go search it yourself it's not that hard.

1) First, I'd check to see if that's available for free on a government site, often it is.

2) Second, I'd check to see if the names and D.O.B. match exactly.

Sounds like a plan..... i'm rushing post this a.,.m . and was just saying try to search so didn't mean it to sound as it did.....

If this is a . puppet . it won't be on a gov. site it isn't a FEDERAL offense.

THIS I S A STATE OFFENSE so it is LOCAL not FEDERAL..

Oh LOOKL THE CHOIR BOY IS A CRIMINAL TRYING TO GUN BAND THAT EXPLAINS THE GUN HATE HE CAN'T HAVE ONE IMAGINE THAT.

[/QUOTE]

"...GUN BAND...". You are an uneducated moron.

I'll wait until all the evidence is in on this one. :rolleyes:

Well go pay for it and see if his record comes up or go search it yourself it's not that hard.

1) First, I'd check to see if that's available for free on a government site, often it is.

2) Second, I'd check to see if the names and D.O.B. match exactly.

Sounds like a plan..... i'm rushing post this a.,.m . and was just saying try to search so didn't mean it to sound as it did.....

If this is a . puppet . it won't be on a gov. site it isn't a FEDERAL offense.

There are local governments, you know.

View attachment 178085

View attachment 178086

View attachment 178089

and then we have this tory

View attachment 178087

EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg's Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines [VIDEO]

Is there no limit to the lies you will tell?

DWhHnlEVAAcmpW-.jpg

A perfect example of what worthless lying scum the Right is, and just how STUPID and gullible they are!!!

I find it interesting how the 17 year old could have been 26 years old in 2016 at the time of this arrest, but Qanon fount it 100% plausible!!!!!

Last edited:
According to the arrest record that make him a 28 year old high school student. Seems legit. lol

He looks stupid enough to have failed to graduate

But smart enough to create a time machine and completely change his face. :lol:

IDK but I do know I don't trust some of these kids being interviewed, I have children and some of what they are saying seems coaxed. One girl it was completely obvious. It's shameful

According to the arrest record that make him a 28 year old high school student. Seems legit. lol

He looks stupid enough to have failed to graduate

But smart enough to create a time machine and completely change his face. :lol:

IDK but I do know I don't trust some of these kids being interviewed, I have children and some of what they are saying seems coaxed. One girl it was completely obvious. It's shameful

Of course they are being coached. The left say all southerners are rednecks. These little disrespectful punks look and sound like Antifa

-Geaux

Forum List

Back