David Duke's radio show Stormfront Radio changes name to "The Morning Aloha Report"

What's your point? :dunno:

Btw it's not "David Duke's radio show". Read your own link.

I see the op is well informed on issues of where to get your racist talking points.

Until I joined this board I had never heard of Stormfront or now this.

You lefties do a better job promoting racism than the actual racists. Good job!

I see the op is well informed on issues of where to get your racist talking points.

Yes. You've heard of it.

Yes. You've heard of it.
Not until joining here and hearing you nuts whine about it.

Like I said, you spread their message better than they do.

You're as dumb as the idiots who whine about CNN then link directly to their site.

David Duke should realize his power over the left. They oppose anything he's for.

No wonder they love Tulsi so much around here:
"A radio program promoted by longtime Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke has rebranded itself “The Morning Aloha Report” and credited Tulsi Gabbard for the inspiration."
White Nationalists Try To Claim Aloha Spirit As Their Own
Ah yes, the usual, periodic rebranding of neonaziism. They have to do stuff like this every few years, to get new people into the fold.

Is it equally wrong to be a Black Nationalist or an Hispanic Nationalist?
Yes. It is equally racist. But dont expect an identical respnse, given that we are infested with white nationalists with political power, clear up to white house staff. Those other groups? Not so much.

Last edited:
Yes. It is equally racist. But dont expect an identical respnse, given that we are infested with white nationalists with political power. Those other groups? Not so much.

You watch way to many movies.

Well that was a worthless response.

Show us where all these nazi's are at?

All in Indiana?

Putting an end to interventionist wars would benefit everyone in America including white people.

Yes. It is equally racist. But dont expect an identical respnse, given that we are infested with white nationalists with political power. Those other groups? Not so much.

You watch way to many movies.

Well that was a worthless response.

Show us where all these nazi's are at?

All in Indiana?
The white nationalists? Look to your left and to your right, at the next trump rally you attend.

"A radio program promoted by longtime Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke has rebranded itself “The Morning Aloha Report” and credited Tulsi Gabbard for the inspiration."
And people wonder why Trump sheep love Tulsi

Yeah I sure do.

Did the OP ever come back to essplain what his point was?
Stop pretending not to know what the point was. The KKK loves Tulsi and you guys love her because you are racist white nationalists and you still play dumb about the point. If you play dumb again I'm going to cocksmack you.

And people wonder why Trump sheep love Tulsi

Yeah I sure do.

Did the OP ever come back to essplain what his point was?
Stop pretending not to know what the point was. The KKK loves Tulsi and you guys love her because you are racist white nationalists and you still play dumb about the point. If you play dumb again I'm going to cocksmack you.

"You guys"?

Who the fuck even are you? A sock? You splat in here from parts unknown and purport to know who I am? No wonder you can't make your point in an OP.

Who in the wide world of fuck do you think "you guys" is?

First you misread "David Duke's radio show" (it isn't) and then you try to sell this bullshit that Tulsi Gabbard invented "Aloha"?

New Topics

Forum List

Back