David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This video shows how White people have lost their rights in the United States." Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.

It also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people every had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African-American have direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Whites have no reason for any collective guilt!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_3SHsMY76E]YouTube - Civil Rights for White People?[/ame]

You know, I knew you were a dickhead already - but I didn't know you topped off that dickheadedness with white supremacy.

Thanks for coming right out and saying it now.

• Banned
The constant spam is bad enough. But spamming us with David Duke? I feel to sick to think of a funny insult. :eusa_hand:
Another EXCELLENT video Dr. Duke!. What an eye opener. For generations the marxist of the NWO made White people feel guilty and told them lies about slavery. The average sheeple don't know the truth about slavery and believe it's the White man's duty to feel guilt & shame. Because blacks are (were) less represented than Whites in certain fields, culturalmarxist goverments force 'equality' by discriminating against Whites.

• Banned
You know, I knew you were a dickhead already - but I didn't know you topped off that dickheadedness with white supremacy.

If you didn't know that, you haven't been paying attention. He's got a full set of sheets.
Wait!! So I am considered a racist for wanting affirmitive action to end? Yea right.

If you didn't know that, you haven't been paying attention. He's got a full set of sheets.
Wait!! So I am considered a racist for wanting affirmitive action to end? Yea right.

Oh, you ONLY want Affirmative Action to end?

Which part of the video did you disagree with? And please be specific.

Typial idiot liberals, they concentrate so much on the messenger, that they don't hear the message. I haven't seen not on liberal produce an argument based on the merits of the message.

It is an unfortunate messenger. David Duke is not exactly Mr Equal Opportunity. However, I agree that it is time for Affirmative Action to end. It is damaging for society - and by society I mean ALL of us.... regardless of color.

o please girl, its a fair question...let him answer....is he or is he not a tea party supporter...can that question not be ask of racists?

Still waiting for an answer.
I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

david duke....now that is a blast from the past...the youngest man to achieve the office of grand dragon of the kkk....

let me guess...you are a tea party supporter, right?

I am a supporter of upholding the constitution, having less government, no racial quotas, more domestic oil & gas drilling here in the states, free speech and gun rights and last but not least a end to affirmitive action and welfare programs for people who are able to work.

Still waiting for an answer.
I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Racial quotas? Just Racial quotas? Didn't you know that Affirmative Action doesn't just benefit black people?

Forum List

Back