David Duke: Civil Rights for White People

Still waiting for an answer.
I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Racial quotas? Just Racial quotas? Didn't you know that Affirmative Action doesn't just benefit black people?

The job should go to the best qualified applicant period.

I want a end to wasteful government handouts and racial quotas. Welfare fraud has bled the economy for years. Its become a generational way of life for many who expect the government to pay for themselves. Affirmitive Action is reverse discrimination and I believe a job should go to the best qualified individual who applies. That's hard not to disagree with is it. Also I believe there should be drug tests for welfare individuals. By the way Duke was never involved with skinheads and hasn't been in the Klan in over 30 years.

Racial quotas? Just Racial quotas? Didn't you know that Affirmative Action doesn't just benefit black people?

The job should go to the best qualified applicant period.

I agree...however, how are you sure that that is NOT the case? Most affirmative action involves giving women and minorities that CHANCE they would not have had before...it is up to them to succeed.

david duke hasnt been in the klan for 30 years, why?

you dont answer...are you a tea party member or supporter....

if you want to play with the david duke mal ...we can play all day...i have followed this man's career if one wants to call it that...for a long time...most likely a longer time than you have been on earth...maybe not

he is not so much a racist as an opportunist. imho

david duke hasnt been in the klan for 30 years, why?

you dont answer...are you a tea party member or supporter....

if you want to play with the david duke mal ...we can play all day...i have followed this man's career if one wants to call it that...for a long time...most likely a longer time than you have been on earth...maybe not

he is not so much a racist as an opportunist. imho

Interesting insight, Stroll....and an opportunist goes where they see an opportunity, don't they?

This video shows how White people have lost their rights in the United States." Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.

It also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people every had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African-American have direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Whites have no reason for any collective guilt!

YouTube - Civil Rights for White People?

I'm white. I've never been denied anything based on the color of my skin. So I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. I worked for the U.S. Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station for a while and their wasn't a single black person their. Now I'm a graduate assistant, again, no blacks. I think my employment rights are being well protected from darkie.

Let me remind you all how poorly David Duke is looked upon by people even in Louisiana. When he got into a run-off with known crook and Democrat Eddie Edwards, he inspired thousands of Republicans to don the bumper sticker "Vote for the Crook, Its Important!" Though obviously it was some elements on the right that got him in the run-off in the first place, other elements were so repulsed by him they actively encouraged people to vote for someone who was not only a Democrat, but a known corrupt politician.

Last edited:
o yes they do and he did....he is an interesting person....and you got to love the plastic surgery lol...but i digress..i have followed his career since the early 70's. even as a teen ager...i had odd interests or issues..whatever...

David Duke - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Imperial Klans of America H.Q. Web Site

get this some fuckers gave his an honorary doctorate... fucking russians did it...lol.... this is gonna make girl go off....he is a republican....lol.....well he was a democrat..but became a republican....

o and the fucking founder of stormfront....now there is a nice board...not racist at all...

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but come lets play the david duke game....

o yes they do and he did....he is an interesting person....and you got to love the plastic surgery lol...but i digress..i have followed his career since the early 70's. even as a teen ager...i had odd interests or issues..whatever...

David Duke - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Imperial Klans of America H.Q. Web Site

get this some fuckers gave his an honorary doctorate... fucking russians did it...lol.... this is gonna make girl go off....he is a republican....lol.....well he was a democrat..but became a republican....

o and the fucking founder of stormfront....now there is a nice board...not racist at all...

David Duke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but come lets play the david duke game....

Yeah he lived in Russia for some time.

it was the ukraine but hey they all look alike to me....i am always amazed at the people who buy into that pro white crap of his....he was slick...consider the new begining ...the new image of the klan...blah blah fucking blah....you know ...there are two people who will always amaze me with their abililty to con people..david duke and jeffery macdonald....dont even get me started on macdonald

I also agree affirmative action isn't really helping minorities the way it was intended to. :D

But you are still a racist asshole, USRetard. And if you wanted to get your point across, you should have picked someone who isn't a racist asshole, also.

Typial idiot liberals, they concentrate so much on the messenger, that they don't hear the message. I haven't seen not on liberal produce an argument based on the merits of the message.

I won't even bother to LISTEN to the message....

jut like I wouldn't bother to watch a how-to cooking video made by Jeffrey Dahmer.:cuckoo:

Typial idiot liberals, they concentrate so much on the messenger, that they don't hear the message. I haven't seen not on liberal produce an argument based on the merits of the message.

jut like I wouldn't bother to watch a how-to cooking video made by Jeffrey Dahmer.:cuckoo:

So I just found out Maine does not have any poisonous snakes. :D

So I just found out Maine does not have any poisonous snakes. :D

that's correct... and it hardly has any summer either.:lol:

Still waiting for an answer.

How does it benefit white people?

How does it benefit white people?

It benefits white woman. ;)

Then you're an ignorant bigot. Enough said.

Then you're an ignorant bigot. Enough said.

you do have a way with logic dont ya...he is an ignorant bigot for refusing to listen to david duke? really?

Forum List

Back