David Duke: Biden's relentless open borders means the systematic ethnic cleansing of White people in America

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
So debunk his points. I challenge you. If you can't, admit it.
You are not being replaced and the fact white society refuses to breed at a better rate is causing the decline world wide…

Duke uses your fear while not explaining white society decline is self inflected and could be remedied if white people would do a baby boom and just breed…

So let be clear you either breed or die out…

Is he wrong?

David Duke? Are you out of your mind?

1653368842383.png

A known racist and Jew hater isn't exactly a credible source.

You are not being replaced and the fact white society refuses to breed at a better rate is causing the decline world wide…

Duke uses your fear while not explaining white society decline is self inflected and could be remedied if white people would do a baby boom and just breed…

Dims constantly boast about white people being replaced, moron. "Self inflicted" means it's being inflicted by Dim immigration policy.

Sure…Breed and stop blaming your failure on other people…
Absent immigration we'd have negative population growth in the US. Raising kids is expensive unless you're on welfare so they want to flood the country with welfare dependents who will owe them for their very survival and existence with control over everything from their food and water to housing and medical care.

The perfect Democrat Demographic.

I'm not interested in editorials, I'd like to see actual links to the manifesto and quotes taken from it.
There's a thread on the manifesto since last week.

There's a thread on the manifesto since last week.

So is there an actual link to the manifesto itself and quotes from it or just more editorialization?

Forum List

Back