David Duke Banned From 26 European Countries

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
>>MILAN - An Italian court has ruled in favour of the expulsion of ex-Ku Klux
>>Klan leader and former Louisiana politician David Duke from Italy, where he
>>had been living for a year and a half, local police said on Thursday.
>
>>Duke, 63, moved to the Valle di Cadore mountain village after being granted
>>a visa to study and write there by the Italian embassy in Malta, said
>>Luciano Meneghetti, deputy police chief in the northern Italian province of
>>Belluno.
>
>>Italian police subsequently found that Switzerland had issued in 2009 a
>>travel and residence ban against Duke valid throughout the entire Schengen
>>area, a group of 26 European countries that have abolished internal border
>>controls.
>
>>Duke had tried to fight an initial request to leave Italy by lodging an
>>appeal with the Belluno administrative court.
>
>>Meneghetti said the court had rejected the appeal and ruled in favour of
>>the expulsion of Duke, whom it considered "socially dangerous for his
>>racist and anti-semitic views".
>
>>Duke's Italian lawyer Filippo Augusto said the former U.S. politician left
>>Italy immediately after the court ruling. He said Duke could appeal again
>>but no decision had yet been taken.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2013/12/05/uk-italy-kukluxklan-idUKBRE9B40T120131205

Link Added

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, "for his racist and anti-semitic views." Thought maybe they thought that big ol' stick up his butt was a dangerous weapon or something. :)

Antisemitism infuriates me and almost gives me a metallic taste in my mouth, as though I am about to throw up. Nevertheless, I believe that antisemites should be allowed to express their opinions, as long as they do not try to suppress the opinions of those who disagree with them.

Antisemitic propaganda is easy to refute. There are three important areas where Jews differ from Gentiles: they have a different religion; they tend to be more intelligent; they tend to be more prosperous as a result. They probably have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than white Gentiles, although I have been able to substantiate that.

The Jewish religion arouses religious bigotry. Fortunately, among Christians that has faded since the seventeenth century, although it is still intense among Muslims.

Superior Jewish intelligence and prosperity arouse envy.

Several years ago as somewhat of a lark I joined David Duke's internet forum which is named "Stormfront." I wanted to see how long I would last until I was banned. They banned me after two weeks.

Because David Duke will not let me express my opinions on his internet forum, I will not defend his ability to express his opinions anywhere.

>>MILAN - An Italian court has ruled in favour of the expulsion of ex-Ku Klux
>>Klan leader and former Louisiana politician David Duke from Italy, where he
>>had been living for a year and a half, local police said on Thursday.
>
>>Duke, 63, moved to the Valle di Cadore mountain village after being granted
>>a visa to study and write there by the Italian embassy in Malta, said
>>Luciano Meneghetti, deputy police chief in the northern Italian province of
>>Belluno.
>
>>Italian police subsequently found that Switzerland had issued in 2009 a
>>travel and residence ban against Duke valid throughout the entire Schengen
>>area, a group of 26 European countries that have abolished internal border
>>controls.
>
>>Duke had tried to fight an initial request to leave Italy by lodging an
>>appeal with the Belluno administrative court.
>
>>Meneghetti said the court had rejected the appeal and ruled in favour of
>>the expulsion of Duke, whom it considered "socially dangerous for his
>>racist and anti-semitic views".
>
>>Duke's Italian lawyer Filippo Augusto said the former U.S. politician left
>>Italy immediately after the court ruling. He said Duke could appeal again
>>but no decision had yet been taken.

Looks like this was c/p from a chain email.

Or, are you saying you wrote it?

Link?

Thanks.

As for Duke, the world would be a better place if he were lynched.

gotta love leftist hypocritical scum that always forget they fluffed a grand dragon of the clan for decades.

aside from that

:gives:

haven't heard anything from duke in a very long time

In the middle 60's, the conservatives left the Democratic Party and joined the GOP, just like the Klan did, which is why it's 90% white today. You don't really think Lincoln was a confederate. No one is that stupid.

Assimilated Press: KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

That's liberalism for you. " We oppose all forms of censorship - unless there's a good reason for it".

Italians understand all too well what happens when you let meglomanics run the nation.

They INVENTED FASCISM, remember?

Antisemitism infuriates me and almost gives me a metallic taste in my mouth, as though I am about to throw up. Nevertheless, I believe that antisemites should be allowed to express their opinions, as long as they do not try to suppress the opinions of those who disagree with them.

Antisemitic propaganda is easy to refute. There are three important areas where Jews differ from Gentiles: they have a different religion; they tend to be more intelligent; they tend to be more prosperous as a result. They probably have lower rates of crime and illegitimacy than white Gentiles, although I have been able to substantiate that.

The Jewish religion arouses religious bigotry. Fortunately, among Christians that has faded since the seventeenth century, although it is still intense among Muslims.

Several years ago as somewhat of a lark I joined David Duke's internet forum which is named "Stormfront." I wanted to see how long I would last until I was banned. They banned me after two weeks.

Because David Duke will not let me express my opinions on his internet forum, I will not defend his ability to express his opinions anywhere.

There is a tribe in Africa that has more Jewish DNA than most Jewish people. You should check them out.

BBC News - Lost Jewish tribe 'found in Zimbabwe'

David Duke does not own Stormfront, and is not affiliated with it in any way.

If I'm remembering correctly, the owner of Stormfront (Don Black) and Duke had a falling out after the failed Operation Red Dog.

Forum List

Back