David Duke Approves Of Herman Cain But Stormfront Supporters Like Ron Paul

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
My sense of superior white intellect tells me that stormfront members and supporters of White Nationalist will support Herman Cain if it comes down to between him and the userper who is not Constitutionally eligible to be president named Barack Hussein Obama. Cain seems to be a negro who wants nothing but the best of every individual to get off his ass and make ends meet. That means welfare and ssi people who are cheating the system on a generational level . It's time to support David Duke and his cause in order to defeat Obama at the polls.

• Banned
Stormfront is gaining massive membership with republicans joining on a grand scale all of the sudden and Pat Buchanan is a big fan. Does this mean that whites are fed up with minorities living a generational life of free government handouts?

Your superior white intellect told us Palin was the next President, Obama was a Kenyan and in "ONE WEEK!!!" someone was coming oiut to EXPOSE HIM!!!" (many, many, many months ago now).

You are a kool-aid drinker who cannot think for himself. You cannot take information before you and rationally deduce an outcome. Your intellect is, thus, AN INFERIOR ONE.

My sense of superior white intellect tells me that stormfront members and supporters of White Nationalist will support Herman Cain if it comes down to between him and the userper who is not Constitutionally eligible to be president named Barack Hussein Obama. Cain seems to be a negro who wants nothing but the best of every individual to get off his ass and make ends meet. That means welfare and ssi people who are cheating the system on a generational level . It's time to support David Duke and his cause in order to defeat Obama at the polls.
What do you think of a Cain/Palin ticket? Or would she not be able to keep her hands off of him?

:eusa_eh:

Stop right there, Buckaroo! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lemme guess: You don't understand how blacks could possibly vote against people such as yourself and your ilk.

amiright?

New Topics

Forum List

Back