David Crosby barbecues Toad Nugent

:lol: David Crosby. :lol: What a hoot!!

david-crosby.jpg

Has been for at least 30 years.

One hit wonder? How ignorant. He had mega hits with Damn Yankees as well as a solid solo career.

Bloody fools that don't have a clue about music but only care about supposed politics of music.

One of my faves.And oh all that hair baby!

Butthurt runs deep for Toad clingons.

Crosby looks like his butt has been hurt a time or two :gay:

You can spot your brethren?

You derps need to address the OP or run along. That Nugent has little actual talent is painful to you but at least try to carry a thought. He can't defend himself maybe you can.

I'm not a queer and Crosby is the OP dumbass.

It's too hard for you, so you offer nothing. Move along to a flame thread Percy that is where you breath.

Last edited:
Butthurt runs deep for Toad clingons.

Crosby looks like his butt has been hurt a time or two :gay:

You can spot your brethren?

You derps need to address the OP or run along. That Nugent has little actual talent is painful to you but at least try to carry a thought. He can't defend himself maybe you can.

I'm not a queer and Crosby is the OP dumbass.

It's too hard for you, so you offer nothing. Move along to a flame thread Percy that is where breath.

If I were flaming you'd know it. You quoted Crosby he is fair game. That's how it works, Newt

Ted Nugent used to be the poster child of everything conservatives hated. He was featured in a 'Kristian' video in the early 1980s as the spawn of satan.

But these days the fake Christians sleep with Satan. As the world turns.

Ted Nugent used to be the poster child of everything conservatives hated. He was featured in a 'Kristian' video in the early 1980s as the spawn of satan.

LOL It won't work sweetie.

You have conversation in your head I'm guessing. No one else knows what you are talking about.

You have conversation in your head I'm guessing. No one else knows what you are talking about.

I bet you $100 they do. Anyone can tell when someone is deflecting....even those that pretend not to.

One washed up rocker mocking another. Who wins? The one with the depends or the one with the catheter?

Happens to the best. BTW Crosby has akmost 10 years on Nugent. Looks more like 30...........anyway.......interesting......

No way does Nugent belong in the Hall of Fame.
Having said that, there are those IN the Hall of Fame who IMO do not belong there. The Beastie Boys for instance.

Crosby and Teds music are really different.

people used to go nuts at Teds concerts, setting shit on fire, breaking stuff.

but what ever, it's just an idiotic back slapping for old people

Forum List

Back