Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro

This is a two hour brainathon. If I had not been driving I probably would not have listened to the whole thing. The first third and the last ten minutes were the most interesting to me. This is a lot of brainpower and just the trickle down effect helps my weak mind, at least in the presence of these three. These youtube videos are the liberal arts education we can no longer get in college. Anyway, I know it is a slog, but these three in this interview bring discourse to such a high level that it is incumbent on us to visit this kind of dialogue once and awhile. Another observation is that though this piece is a year and a half old it is still very fresh and valid. Do your homework.

Do your homework indeed. That is a team of idiots.

Shapiru is the fake conservative who is not tall enough for the ride.

Peterson is the person who wrote a self help book advocating us to "take our medicine", just to take his medicine and hang by the thread in the process. He literally almost died taking his own beyond stupid advice.

Rubin too irrelevant to even mention.

Anti-American frauds, especially Jewish Shapiru who jogs with Arbery. These are exactly the type of "conservatives" that will conserve nothing.

Is there something in the video you want to challenge.

Or is this just an attack because you can't or won't take the time to actually listen ?

I would rather watch paint dry than these three duke it out. Again, one of them is almost dead for eating up his own advice. So if you find them believable, you should probably ask a few questions regarding your reasoning ability.

Perhaps I can return the question to you. What about these people do you find credible?

This is a two hour brainathon. If I had not been driving I probably would not have listened to the whole thing. The first third and the last ten minutes were the most interesting to me. This is a lot of brainpower and just the trickle down effect helps my weak mind, at least in the presence of these three. These youtube videos are the liberal arts education we can no longer get in college. Anyway, I know it is a slog, but these three in this interview bring discourse to such a high level that it is incumbent on us to visit this kind of dialogue once and awhile. Another observation is that though this piece is a year and a half old it is still very fresh and valid. Do your homework.

Do your homework indeed. That is a team of idiots.

Shapiru is the fake conservative who is not tall enough for the ride.

Peterson is the person who wrote a self help book advocating us to "take our medicine", just to take his medicine and hang by the thread in the process. He literally almost died taking his own beyond stupid advice.

Rubin too irrelevant to even mention.

Anti-American frauds, especially Jewish Shapiru who jogs with Arbery. These are exactly the type of "conservatives" that will conserve nothing.

Is there something in the video you want to challenge.

Or is this just an attack because you can't or won't take the time to actually listen ?

I would rather watch paint dry than these three duke it out. Again, one of them is almost dead for eating up his own advice. So if you find them believable, you should probably ask a few questions regarding your reasoning ability.

Perhaps I can return the question to you. What about these people do you find credible?

Care to explain that? How did following his own advise almost kill him?

Forum List

Back