Dave Grohl: In Defense Of Our Teachers

You keep trying to tell teachers what they are teaching, and you keep being corrected. How long does it take for something to sink in with you?
You dont teach my children and neither does that one other person claiming to be a teacher, hence what you say is absolutely meaningless other than the point that you make.

The point you make is, no matter what experience us mothers and fathers have with our children and our local public schools you call us liars.

That makes you an incredible asshole. Keep that in mind, whenever I respond to you, I think less of you than your shallow imagination can ever conceive.

Calling parents liars when we share first hand experience that we are direct witness to simply makes you a fucking loathsome lowlife troll. That reminds me who I am talking to, what is it that we find out when we search your user name. Something so vile we can not post it here. I am surprised you can use that, user name.

You dont [sic] teach my children and neither does that one other person claiming to be a teacher.....

And you don't teach ANYONE. You have serious emotional problems, do you realize that? I'm sure you've been to the doctors a few times in your life. Do you tear out your hair and scream at doctors about what you think you know and they don't? You may have flown on a plane sometime in your life. Does that make you a pilot? You probably use the toilet every day. Does that make you a plumber? Do you understand any of this?

So Electra this SWEDISH american is asking respectfully what exactly do you want taught?
Teachers. If they taught from textbooks that every class across America used they would be good. Any child in any grade should be able to move to another city or state and still be more or less on the same page of the same text book.

Teachers today are allowed to present and teach their ideology as scholarly material. That is wrong.

Too much Howard Zinn in the classrooms

Basic history, how we were founded, our founding documents, minus the revisionist obfuscation.

Math as it was always taught

English

Science, but no fake theory crap that has no application in the real world. science should be fun experiments that teach kids to wonder

Geology, stones and earth and where places are

Reading, writing, arithmetic, history, government science, physical education

Grohl wrote a theme song for his fellow rock-star drummer, 10-year-old Nandi Bushell, whom he rocked with during an epic drum battle in August.

it's better to be a poor pupil in a rich country than the reverse

Somebody has to tell the Queen to do something about that racket.

Last edited:
EmZ3RC4XMAMDbba

Forum List

Back