Daunte Wright. Just another thug

According to court documents, Daunte Wright had a warrant for attempted armed robbery. This is the 2nd warrant I've heard about. The first was possession of a gun. Which may be related to the armed robbery. Who knows?
But the fact of the matter is, Wright was just a young violent thug. Something any decent society doesn't need any more of.
I watched a video yesterday of Wrights parents crying about how they'll never see their son again.
Maybe they should've raised him better.

Thug or not, there's an inescapable problem in this case, Wright's past notwithstanding.

The police officer thought she was drawing her taser when, in fact, she drew her firearm. That's a monumental problem which is going to cost the city dearly, as it should. I don't want a person who cannot discern between a taser and a 9mm serving on any police force...
I don't want a person who cannot discern between the correct amount of ketchup on a hamburger from too much or too little working in any kitchen.

When the incorrect amount of ketchup ends someone's life, get back to me...

According to court documents, Daunte Wright had a warrant for attempted armed robbery. This is the 2nd warrant I've heard about. The first was possession of a gun. Which may be related to the armed robbery. Who knows?
But the fact of the matter is, Wright was just a young violent thug. Something any decent society doesn't need any more of.
I watched a video yesterday of Wrights parents crying about how they'll never see their son again.
Maybe they should've raised him better.

Thug or not, there's an inescapable problem in this case, Wright's past notwithstanding.

The police officer thought she was drawing her taser when, in fact, she drew her firearm. That's a monumental problem which is going to cost the city dearly, as it should. I don't want a person who cannot discern between a taser and a 9mm serving on any police force...
I don't want a person who cannot discern between the correct amount of ketchup on a hamburger from too much or too little working in any kitchen.
Anyone putting ketchup on a hamburger needs to go down.

You have heard that there are people who are calling 911 because they did not get French fries in their combo meals.

My point is I want things perfect all-around - from top to bottom. I want that perfect world that we are all supposed to be believing in - I do not want compromises.

The problem starts from the organization of the society which has to have something to do with the decision making - how is that systematized, and how do we fix it?

You have heard that there are people who are calling 911 because they did not get French fries in their combo meals.

My point is I want things perfect all-around - from top to bottom. I want that perfect world that we are all supposed to be believing in - I do not want compromises.

The problem starts from the organization of the society which has to have something to do with the decision making - how is that systematized, and how do we fix it?
It's not fixable, it's too big and out of control.

Forum List

Back