Daunte Wright. Just another thug

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
According to court documents, Daunte Wright had a warrant for attempted armed robbery. This is the 2nd warrant I've heard about. The first was possession of a gun. Which may be related to the armed robbery. Who knows?
But the fact of the matter is, Wright was just a young violent thug. Something any decent society doesn't need any more of.
I watched a video yesterday of Wrights parents crying about how they'll never see their son again.
Maybe they should've raised him better.

Bite your tongue.

Daunte is a saint.

Thank you for starting another thread on this topic - your insights are always enlightening.

Last edited:
According to court documents, Daunte Wright had a warrant for attempted armed robbery. This is the 2nd warrant I've heard about. The first was possession of a gun. Which may be related to the armed robbery. Who knows?
But the fact of the matter is, Wright was just a young violent thug. Something any decent society doesn't need any more of.
I watched a video yesterday of Wrights parents crying about how they'll never see their son again.
I was on his side if it was just possession of a gun since the 2nd A allows that,, now its a whole new game

Im glad that he is dead, and im glad that the people who support him keep burning down their own neighborhoods. I love it when these criminals get killed! It brings out the democrat loons who self destruct and i get to enjoy every second of it! :laugh:

The only thing these reprobates care about is he was at least 25% black.
They don't care if he was a POS.

I was on his side if it was just possession of a gun since the 2nd A allows that,, now its a whole new game
Does the second amendment apply to Blacks, or are they thugs if they own a gun?

Bite your tongue.

Daunte is a saint.

Thank you for starting another thread on this topic - your insights are always enlightening.

I looked at a few of these discussions. And didn't see anything that was solely about his criminal record. I may have missed one. The two I looked at started out about something else.

their actions make them thugs,,

It applies to everyone, until they adversely affect the lives of others. Then all bets are off.

The 2nd is a great thing to have, until they use that right to rob and/or shoot innocent people.

Yeah, pretty much.

Bite your tongue.

Daunte is a saint.

I looked at a few of these discussions. And didn't see anything that was solely about his criminal record. I may have missed one. The two I looked at started out about something else.
Any word on what he did for a living - I saw some pictures of him holding a lot of hundred dollar bills - must be doing good. His parents were on a morning news show did they talk about their civic awards? How about "the talk," did they ever give him the talk about how to act when you got warrants and the police find you?

Thug or not, there's an inescapable problem in this case, Wright's past notwithstanding.

The police officer thought she was drawing her taser when, in fact, she drew her firearm. That's a monumental problem which is going to cost the city dearly, as it should. I don't want a person who cannot discern between a taser and a 9mm serving on any police force...

Stand in at a gay bath house.

Like his messiah....

qa.png

Except I don't think the meat puppet faggot was on it's feet very often.

Thug or not, there's an inescapable problem in this case, Wright's past notwithstanding.

The police officer thought she was drawing her taser when, in fact, she drew her firearm. That's a monumental problem which is going to cost the city dearly, as it should. I don't want a person who cannot discern between a taser and a 9mm serving on any police force...

This, IMO, is because of the lack of continuous "muscle memory" training. The officer was right handed. Had she, like combat soldiers do, train almost constantly which increases their muscle memory, trained to pull her taser, regularly, and not her pistol, then her brain to muscles would've reacted in her pulling her taser.
Muscle memory is an important aspect of this.

Ask her to pull her taser, and she would pull her taser. In training, knowing it's training to use a taser, she'll pull her taser.
But during an incident where training is to be applied, in a heated situation, with a suspect trying to get away, mistakes are going to happen.
This wasn't the ONLY mistake made. The officer who was trying to cuff Wright, made the mistake of trying to cuff Wright while standing beside his car, with the door open. Instead of on the ground, behind the car. Or anywhere that was out of reach from the drivers seat.

I don't want a person who cannot discern between the correct amount of ketchup on a hamburger from too much or too little working in any kitchen.

Forum List

Back