Dating sucks

My ex-wife told me to buy a sewing kit so she could put a button back on one of my shirts.

That's the kind of relationship I have with her, she is still doing stuff for me.
Nice shirts come with two extra buttons

I've met a lot of women since my divorce but for some reason I have high hopes for "K" because we have so much in common and she looks like my ex-wife.

I think I'm going to block "J's" phone number and not go out to dinner with her.

She told me she's pro-choice so I'm thinking if I got her pregnant she might abort my child -- and that thought repels me.

I ditched "J" and blocked her phone. I would feel guilty except that I believe this is the only way to get rid of her.

When me and MrGracie were separated, I was on PlentyOfFish. Hated it. Forums suck, mods there sucked, and nothing buy liars and probably cheats. However, some are there just to chitchat and say so in their bios "friends ONLY. Happily married" or some such. But some are NOT married. Just hesitant to go fishing...which is what my problem was. I just wanted a male pal and all I met were ones that were assholes and wanted more or demanded more than I was willing to share. So..I left. But its free, so........you might wanna check it out. Or..be like Welfare Queen and Sherry..who met right here on USMB and are still happily together. :)
And here is where Bonzi and I met. Almost 5 years ago now. Happily married for 3 years.

When me and MrGracie were separated, I was on PlentyOfFish. Hated it. Forums suck, mods there sucked, and nothing buy liars and probably cheats. However, some are there just to chitchat and say so in their bios "friends ONLY. Happily married" or some such. But some are NOT married. Just hesitant to go fishing...which is what my problem was. I just wanted a male pal and all I met were ones that were assholes and wanted more or demanded more than I was willing to share. So..I left. But its free, so........you might wanna check it out. Or..be like Welfare Queen and Sherry..who met right here on USMB and are still happily together. :)
And here is where Bonzi and I met. Almost 5 years ago now. Happily married for 3 years.
I treated Bonzi badly. But then I woke up but still...I feel bad about it. I hope she is doing well.

I treated Bonzi badly. But then I woke up but still...I feel bad about it. I hope she is doing well.
I don't remember, don't know if she does either.
She is doing great. Both of us out of terrible marriages respectfully, course hers was the worst possible... at least with mine my life wasn't in danger.

I met someone new.

The first thing she asked about was my books and at her request I sent them.

She's reading the books, and tells me she likes the characters.

She has looked me up on the internet to verify who I am, and that I'm an attorney.

She lives four hours away in Arizona, but she's coming to Las Vegas to see me this weekend.

Wish me luck.

I met someone new.

The first thing she asked about was my books and at her request I sent them.

She's reading the books, and tells me she likes the characters.

She has looked me up on the internet to verify who I am, and that I'm an attorney.

She lives four hours away in Arizona, but she's coming to Las Vegas to see me this weekend.

Wish me luck.
What happened to the other 2 chicks?
The obnoxious one you blocked.
Did you at least cornhole the second chick?

Stupidly, I thought something was meaningful, but it wasn't to her.

Won't make that same mistake again.

A lot has happened since my last update.

Woman A and I had short but wildly passionate sexual relationship. Then she returned home to Arizona and informed me should she not maintain a long distance relationship because of her commitments to care for her mother.

I called Woman B, an old friend, and revived our relationship. We engaged in a dialogue as to whether we should elevate to a sexual relationship, but I have decided this is impossible because my family would not approve of her, and also, Woman B and I want different things. I hope we can remain friends.

I had a first date with Woman C. In the interests of not wasting time, I disclosed up front various health problems I have. Last night, at three o'clock in the morning, she sent me a series of texts to explain she appreciated my honesty, but she might have a problem with the issues I disclosed to her.

I responded to Woman C by telling her what happened between me and Woman A, giving her all the important details. Woman C seemed favorably impressed, and agreed with me that rather than withdraw from our relationship, she would (in my words) "kick the tires before deciding whether or not to buy the car".

Woman C, unlike Woman B, is someone my family would approve of. She is a physician assistant, and is highly intelligent, educated and successful. Also, I'm sexually attracted to her, and she appears to be sexually attracted to me, which is always important.

The only fly in the ointment is that Woman C will be working lots of extra shifts until the COVID crisis is over. Also, she has a seventeen-year-old son and a mother who lives with her. If our relationship is to work, she will have to make an effort to carve out time for me out of her extremely busy schedule and her many other commitments.

A lot has happened since my last update.

Woman A and I had short but wildly passionate sexual relationship. Then she returned home to Arizona and informed me should she not maintain a long distance relationship because of her commitments to care for her mother.

I called Woman B, an old friend, and revived our relationship. We engaged in a dialogue as to whether we should elevate to a sexual relationship, but I have decided this is impossible because my family would not approve of her, and also, Woman B and I want different things. I hope we can remain friends.

I had a first date with Woman C. In the interests of not wasting time, I disclosed up front various health problems I have. Last night, at three o'clock in the morning, she sent me a series of texts to explain she appreciated my honesty, but she might have a problem with the issues I disclosed to her.

I responded to Woman C by telling her what happened between me and Woman A, giving her all the important details. Woman C seemed favorably impressed, and agreed with me that rather than withdraw from our relationship, she would (in my words) "kick the tires before deciding whether or not to buy the car".

Woman C, unlike Woman B, is someone my family would approve of. She is a physician assistant, and is highly intelligent, educated and successful. Also, I'm sexually attracted to her, and she appears to be sexually attracted to me, which is always important.

The only fly in the ointment is that Woman C will be working lots of extra shifts until the COVID crisis is over. Also, she has a seventeen-year-old son and a mother who lives with her. If our relationship is to work, she will have to make an effort to carve out time for me out of her extremely busy schedule and her many other commitments.
You are in online dating services and you are actually meeting people in person ? That's odd. It has become apparent to me that every one of these scam operations do not have real members chatting with you. They are all either bots or employees posing as members.

You cannot meet anyone, and they won't even agree to a video chat. All fakes. No such thing as an actual dating service as they used to be. One example is XMatch. In the fine print at the bottom of their home page, they admit this >> "Persons appearing in photographs may not be actual members. Other data for illustrative purposes only."

My only question is where in the world are they getting all these photographs of people from ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back