Dating sucks

I renewed Match because I was in the middle of a conversation and wanted it to continue.

I have a date on Sunday and I will try to be "happy and confident" as someone said I need to be.

I realize that dating is a numbers game, there will be lots of dates that don't work out.

I feel better than I did when I started this thread.

I have mood swings, that's part of being bipolar.
A healthy smile and confidence makes the panties drop.

I've recently been on three dates with three different women and my conclusion is that dating sucks.

I've cancelled my subscription to Match and Elite and I have one more date with Matchmaker and then I'm done.

3 ?
Successful guys hit on 3 women per hour....it's numbers.
Even very handsome guys get rejected.
Online dating services DO suck.
The reason most guys fail at dating is because they are shy.
Women LOVE confident, aggressive guys (as long as they don't come off as overbearing or sleazy)
it's an art and some guys have so many women they have to blow many off.

or....
Look in the local paper and go attend a Church Social gathering.
I actually dated a woman I met that way for quite a while.
I can’t date !!
I meet them ..I have no clue what to say ?
I feel super awkward and i have basically quit all dating the last 5 yrs . Zero

Women are like the metro bus; stand on the corner for 15 minutes and another one will come along.

So don't worry about it and go spend time doing what YOU like..... trust me, some woman will come interrupt you at it soon enough.

I am going out on dates with two different women this weekend, one on Friday night and one on Saturday night.

Wish me luck!

... Best way to meet a nice lady is to get a dog......

Yeah, and train the dog to tackle women and hold them down by the neck. Sure, when the dog lets go they'll just jump up and run away - quite possibly to return with the police - but at least you've made some memories.

I think I have a stalker now.

The first time we talked, she chatted on about herself for three and a half hours and I listened to every word.

Afterwards, she paused and I knew she wanted me to ask her out, but I didn't.

I thought she'd gotten the clue, but then she called me and asked me to take her to dinner. I agreed.

Since then, she's called me two more times, and she is telling me she wants to know more about me, but then she talks some more and I never get in a word.

I know I should break off the date, but I am curious to see where this will go.

Now, she's telling me her mother is kicking her out of her house in May, so is she already trying to get me to invite her to live with me?

I have to say, I've never met such an aggressive woman.

The second woman is someone I have high hopes for.

Like me, she is Catholic, has an advanced degree, likes coffee shops, and admits she likes to binge watch Netflix and Amazon TV shows.

She is very polite and ladylike in her chat conversations with me.

I am taking her to dinner on Monday, and I hope things will work out.

Wish me luck!

What sucks is when you find the right girl and she dies on you..

It's been 12 years since she died..

I got married again but it was useless.. I didn't love her I just use girls today...

Your heart is just broken and it never heals

Also, the second woman looks a lot like my ex-wife.

I will never tell her that of course.

The second woman is someone I have high hopes for.

Like me, she is Catholic, has an advanced degree, likes coffee shops, and admits she likes to binge watch Netflix and Amazon TV shows.

She is very polite and ladylike in her chat conversations with me.

I am taking her to dinner on Monday, and I hope things will work out.

Wish me luck!

Do you love her?

Or are you just playing?

You spend way to much time on here..

Throw away your phone..

The first time we talked, she chatted on about herself for three and a half hours and I listened to every word.

I thought she'd gotten the clue, but then she called me and asked me to take her to dinner. I agreed.

Since then, she's called me two more times, and she is telling me she wants to know more about me, but then she talks some more and I never get in a word.

Now, she's telling me her mother is kicking her out of her house in May, so is she already trying to get me to invite her to live with me?

You didn't use your real name did you?

You didn't use your real name did you?
She knows my first name and my cell phone number.

Should I go on the date? She told me it's like a nightclub from the 20's with live entertainment, and it's at the Bellagio, so right there it's going to be a big check I end up paying. I can afford it, but why?

My ex-wife told me to buy a sewing kit so she could put a button back on one of my shirts.

That's the kind of relationship I have with her, she is still doing stuff for me.

So your like me, no matter how much you try..

So your like me, no matter how much you try..
I will try, though.
I tried like hell, and I just compared her to my dead wife..

If your a better man than me, I wish you the best!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back