Dating in 2020

The odd thing is Lyme is not contagious from human the human. Was it invented at Plum Island like Corona Virus was allegedly also invented in a lab? CT democrats are too busy trying to find ways to tax people, toll motorists, whine about President Trump's Tweets, etc., and they refuse to fund research for a cure!

The odd thing is Lyme is not contagious from human the human. Was it invented at Plum Island like Corona Virus was allegedly also invented in a lab? CT democrats are too busy trying to find ways to tax people, toll motorists, whine about President Trump's Tweets, etc., and they refuse to fund research for a cure!

The ones who have no issue to fund research is the Democrats, the republicans are tight wads.

It has to be scary out there dating.
Hi. I'm here in Guam and I just got robbed. I have no money and I desperately need to get back to the states to my 6 motherless children. Would you be able to wire me $2000? Gift cards preferably. I'll pay you after I get through customs. Promise!

One night stands will require a condom...surgical mask and gloves...eye goggles... disinfectant mouthwash and two aspirin....hell I'm already out of the mood...whats on Netflix?....

Netflix??? Well here's the refreshments...…...

e5905b0b82ce0ee8eb63f809d41c3da3.jpg

The ones who have no issue to fund research is the Democrats, the republicans are tight wads.

Whata ya mean? Your close buddies the chicoms made it.
Hell,hillary probably paid for the development.

wow

takes a real deranged piece of conservative shit to blame democrats for not curing lyme disease...

you stink

and I bet you suck as a guitar player, too....

probably play the stinking blues

or worse....country

One night stands will require a condom...surgical mask and gloves...eye goggles... disinfectant mouthwash and two aspirin....hell I'm already out of the mood...whats on Netflix?....
This guy has the safest idea

View attachment 308609

He'll never finish at that speed......
He's watching CNN

That would explain why ya cant see his johnson.
If it were FOX babes he could be taking a nap already.

This guy has the safest idea

View attachment 308609

He'll never finish at that speed......
He's watching CNN

That would explain why ya cant see his johnson.
If it were FOX babes he could be taking a nap already.
Really. Rachel Madcow would shrivel ya up like being in cold water for an hour.

Forum List

Back