Darwin's Tree Of Life Cut Down

Even if creationism is correct, this does not mean that the Bible is "true", this is especially funny given that it is a very young book that very inaccurately copied derivatives from ancient mythology.
You got it backwards. The Bible is true. It means the universe, Earth, and everything in it started with creation.

Creation Day 1 (Genesis 1:1–5)

God created the heavens and the earth. “The heavens” refers to everything beyond the earth, outer space. The earth is made but not formed in any specific way, although water is present. God then speaks light into existence. He then separates the light from the dark and names the light “day” and the dark “night.”

Creation Day 2 (Genesis 1:6–8)

God creates the sky. The sky forms a barrier between water upon the surface and the moisture in the air. At this point earth would have an atmosphere.

Creation Day 3 (Genesis 1:9–13)

God creates dry land. Continents and islands are above the water. The large bodies of water are named “seas” and the ground is named “land.” God declares that all this is good.

God creates all plant life both large and small. He creates this life to be self-sustaining; plants can reproduce. The plants were created in great diversity (many “kinds”). The earth was green and teeming with plant life. God declares that this work is also good.

Creation Day 4 (Genesis 1:14–19)

God creates all the stars and heavenly bodies. The movement of these will help man track time. Two great heavenly bodies are made in relation to the earth. The first is the sun, which is the primary source of light, and the moon, which reflects the light of the sun. The movement of these bodies will distinguish day from night. This work is also declared to be good by God.

Creation Day 5 (Genesis 1:20–23)

God creates all life that lives in the water. Any life of any kind that lives in the water is made at this point. God also makes all the birds. The language allows that this may be the time God made flying insects as well; if not, they were made on Day 6. All these creatures are made with the ability to perpetuate their species by reproduction. The creatures made on Day 5 are the first creatures blessed by God. God declares this work good.

Creation Day 6 (Genesis 1:24–31)

God creates all the creatures that live on dry land. This includes every type of creature not included on previous days and man. God declares this work good.

When God was creating man, He took counsel with Himself. “God said, ‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness’” (Genesis 1:26). This is not an explicit revelation of the Trinity but is part of the foundation for such, as God reveals an “us” within the Godhead. God makes man, and man is made in the image of God (men and women both bear this image) and is special above all other creatures. To emphasize this, God places man in authority over the earth and over all the other creatures. God blesses man and commands him to reproduce, fill the earth, and subdue it (bring it under the rightful stewardship of man as authorized by God). God announces that man and all other creatures are to eat plants alone. God will not rescind this dietary restriction until Genesis 9:3–4.

God’s creative work is complete at the end of the sixth day. The entire universe in all its beauty and perfection was fully formed in these six periods labeled as “days.” At the completion of His creation, God announces that it is very good.

Creation Day 7 (Genesis 2:1–3)

God rests. This in no way indicates He was weary from His creative efforts; rather, it denotes that the creation is complete. Further, God is establishing a pattern of one day in seven to rest. The keeping of this day will eventually be a distinguishing trait of God’s chosen people, Israel (Exodus 20:8–11).

Many Christians interpret these “days” as literal, 24-hour periods, a position called Young-Earth Creationism. It should be noted that certain interpretations of these “days” suggest they were indeterminate periods of time. Day-Age Theory and Historical Creationism are two theories that interpret the biblical data in a way that allows for an older earth. Regardless, the events and accomplishments of each “day” are the same.

Like I said, I am YEC and this is how it all started. You can't explain it all in one post can you?

You got it backwards. The Bible is true. It means the universe, Earth, and everything in it started with creation.

God created the heavens and the earth. “The heavens” refers to everything beyond the earth, outer space. The earth is made but not formed in any specific way, although water is present. God then speaks light into existence. He then separates the light from the dark and names the light “day” and the dark “night.”

God creates the sky. The sky forms a barrier between water upon the surface and the moisture in the air. At this point earth would have an atmosphere.

God creates dry land. Continents and islands are above the water. The large bodies of water are named “seas” and the ground is named “land.” God declares that all this is good.

God creates all plant life both large and small. He creates this life to be self-sustaining; plants can reproduce. The plants were created in great diversity (many “kinds”). The earth was green and teeming with plant life. God declares that this work is also good.

God creates all the stars and heavenly bodies. The movement of these will help man track time. Two great heavenly bodies are made in relation to the earth. The first is the sun, which is the primary source of light, and the moon, which reflects the light of the sun. The movement of these bodies will distinguish day from night. This work is also declared to be good by God.

God creates all life that lives in the water. Any life of any kind that lives in the water is made at this point. God also makes all the birds. The language allows that this may be the time God made flying insects as well; if not, they were made on Day 6. All these creatures are made with the ability to perpetuate their species by reproduction. The creatures made on Day 5 are the first creatures blessed by God. God declares this work good.

God creates all the creatures that live on dry land. This includes every type of creature not included on previous days and man. God declares this work good.

When God was creating man, He took counsel with Himself. “God said, ‘Let us make man in our image, in our likeness’” (Genesis 1:26). This is not an explicit revelation of the Trinity but is part of the foundation for such, as God reveals an “us” within the Godhead. God makes man, and man is made in the image of God (men and women both bear this image) and is special above all other creatures. To emphasize this, God places man in authority over the earth and over all the other creatures. God blesses man and commands him to reproduce, fill the earth, and subdue it (bring it under the rightful stewardship of man as authorized by God). God announces that man and all other creatures are to eat plants alone. God will not rescind this dietary restriction until Genesis 9:3–4.

God’s creative work is complete at the end of the sixth day. The entire universe in all its beauty and perfection was fully formed in these six periods labeled as “days.” At the completion of His creation, God announces that it is very good.

God rests. This in no way indicates He was weary from His creative efforts; rather, it denotes that the creation is complete. Further, God is establishing a pattern of one day in seven to rest. The keeping of this day will eventually be a distinguishing trait of God’s chosen people, Israel (Exodus 20:8–11).

Many Christians interpret these “days” as literal, 24-hour periods, a position called Young-Earth Creationism. It should be noted that certain interpretations of these “days” suggest they were indeterminate periods of time. Day-Age Theory and Historical Creationism are two theories that interpret the biblical data in a way that allows for an older earth. Regardless, the events and accomplishments of each “day” are the same.

Like I said, I am YEC and this is how it all started. You can't explain it all in one post can you?

The myth explains origins to Bronze Age people.

It’s actually funny how ID’iot creationers are literalists relative to specific actions the gods took in performing their magical creation show. But then you waffle and rewrite the Bibles by playing fast and loose with “days”.

like I said, “like I said”, is not an argument. It’s merely an excuse for a failed claim.

In order to find intelligence behind supernatural design, you first need to make a defendable case for ID’creationism. Absent any demonstration that your gods had a hand in any supernatural creation, you make the initial mistake of providing no support for the existence of your gods. I find it comical that you rail against any association with the term intelligent design (ID’creationism), yet you acknowledge that is precisely the ideology you embrace.

Creation Day 1 ......................... through Creation Day 7
Ah, this is the new science:
  1. Plagiarize some "explanation" of the Bible from some site.
  2. Ignore the fact that evidence shows the earth was formed after the stars, not before. Etc.
  3. Assume denying the last one hundred years of cosmology and geology and copying and pasting some genesis "all in one post" is of utter scientific importance.
  4. Voilà we got our proof.
Come on james bond you are losing it. Is that your best shot on the S&T forum?

Last edited:
Science does not “back up “ the Bible. That is why you are unable to offer any factual science data from the Bible.

See how that works? Supporting your argument is a first step toward being taken seriously.
Yes, it does. Science is there to back up the Bible and valid scientific hypotheses.

I even got the ultimate proof and that is for atheists to die. All you have to do is die. That shouldn't be too difficult unless it's before your time mwahahaha... I would easily fill you with holes from an auto mag, but that wouldn't be cricket.

Yes, it does. Science is there to back up the Bible and valid scientific hypotheses.

I even got the ultimate proof and that is for atheists to die. All you have to do is die. That shouldn't be too difficult unless it's before your time mwahahaha... I would easily fill you with holes from an auto mag, but that wouldn't be cricket.
Your "science backs up the bibles" meme is rather meaningless as there is never any science offered to support the claim.

Show us where science supports a flat earth or Ark pleasure cruises.

You have to be blind not to see this.

The greatest mass extinction event we had was the global flood where one huge land mass became seven continents. Second would be the fire in the sky still to come (in 2060 as swagged by Newton?).

You're already blind because you've been misled to what is considered "science." We've got plenty of atheist science articles on apocalypticism such as the Y2K scare, blood moon, LHC, nuclear war in the 60s, etc. The libs/atheists have even more EOW scenarios lmao.

Good God, a frenzied attack. You are getting quite overboard with a manic lunacy.

I guess I'm a breakfast person and not an eat sh*t and die person like the atheists and their scientists. I suppose science backs up breakfast, but not the latter.

Good God, a frenzied attack. You are getting quite overboard with a manic lunacy.

I think the boy is becoming radicalized. There are indications that social media can contribute to extremism and aggravate unstable personalities.

The greatest mass extinction event we had was the global flood where one huge land mass became seven continents. Second would be the fire in the sky still to come (in 2060 as swagged by Newton?).

You're already blind because you've been misled to
what is considered "science." We've got plenty of atheist science articles on apocalypticism such as the Y2K scare, blood moon, LHC, nuclear war in the 60s, etc. The libs/atheists have even more EOW scenarios lmao.

LOLOL You think it was all one massive event. It wasn't .. It took place over millions of years.

Blood moon? That's a fundamentalist bit of jackassery.

LOLOL You think it was all one massive event. It wasn't .. It took place over millions of years.

LOL. and you're a "mainstream" Christian? Not a chance. You are no Christian at all.

LOL. and you're a "mainstream" Christian? Not a chance. You are no Christian at all.

Around 1915 some protestant churches organized against science and modernity... (fundamentalism) and that was about the time when the Scofield Bible was published. It was preached at tent revivals during the Depression and Dustbowl to poor, uneducated people. Then it was made popular by Hal Lindsey with his book Late Great Planet Earth. Its quite new... its quackery and bad theology.

Press on.

I think the boy is becoming radicalized. There are indications that social media can contribute to extremism and aggravate unstable personalities.
If I were a Christian I would seriously think that guy is possessed by Satan.

I guess I'm a breakfast person and not an eat sh*t and die person like the atheists and their scientists. I suppose science backs up breakfast, but not the latter.
He isn't as frenzied, but he is now off the wall loony. He has lost all sense of what this debate is.

We know a lot about Chemistry.

We know a lot about Biology.

We don't know jackshit about how Chemistry turns into Biology.

LMAO. Millions of years have not happened yet if we go by the genealogy in the Bible.

So blood moon doesn't have to do with atheism? I thought the atheists and their scientists loved the moon.

The one massive event to come is in the Bible. Nothing like it has take place yet or else we wouldn't be here. What took place over millions of years are you and the atheists claiming?

"HAL LINDSEY is the author of numerous fiction and nonfiction books, including Blood Moon and Apocalypse Code.

The impact of The Late Great Planet Earth cannot be overstated. The New York Times called it the "no. 1 non-fiction bestseller of the decade." For Christians and non-Christians of the 1970s, Hal Lindsey's blockbuster served as a wake-up call on events soon to come and events already unfolding -- all leading up to the greatest event of all: the return of Jesus Christ. The years since have confirmed Lindsey's insights into what biblical prophecy says about the times we live in. Whether you're a church-going believer or someone who wouldn't darken the door of a Christian institution, the Bible has much to tell you about the imminent future of this planet. In the midst of an out-of-control generation, it reveals a grand design that's unfolding exactly according to plan. The rebirth of Israel. The threat of war in the Middle East. An increase in natural catastrophes. The revival of Satanism and witchcraft. These and other signs, foreseen by prophets from Moses to Jesus, portend the coming of an antichrist . . . of a war which will bring humanity to the brink of destruction . . . and of incredible deliverance for a desperate, dying planet."

Last edited:
LMAO. Millions of years have not happened yet if we go by the genealogy in the Bible.

So blood moon doesn't have to do with atheism? I thought the atheists and their scientists loved the moon.

The one massive event to come is in the Bible. Nothing like it has take place yet or else we wouldn't be here. What took place over millions of years are you and the atheists claiming?

Blood moon is promoted by one of the crackpot preachers.

The blood moon prophecies are a series of prophecies in the Bible preached by Christian preachers John Hagee and Mark Biltz, which state that a tetrad (a series of four consecutive lunar eclipses—coinciding on Jewish holidays—with six full moons in between, and no intervening partial lunar eclipses) which began with the April 2014 lunar eclipse is the beginning of the end times as ...
Blood moon prophecy - Wikipedia

Blood moon is promoted by one of the crackpot preachers.

The blood moon prophecies are a series of prophecies in the Bible preached by Christian preachers John Hagee and Mark Biltz, which state that a tetrad (a series of four consecutive lunar eclipses—coinciding on Jewish holidays—with six full moons in between, and no intervening partial lunar eclipses) which began with the April 2014 lunar eclipse is the beginning of the end times as ...
Blood moon prophecy - Wikipedia

Okay, you get the lol on this one.

However, it is in the Bible even though this prophecy was wrong...

'A tetrad of lunar eclipses—and the timing of those eclipses in the Jewish calendar—is fairly unusual, but not unprecedented. So the fact of the eclipses, while interesting, was no proof that Jesus would return by 2015. Furthermore, John’s and Joel’s descriptions of the signs of the Day of the Lord could refer to solar and lunar eclipses, but there are other possible explanations for those phenomena, such as changes in the atmosphere (mentioned in Revelation 6:12).

"12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood," Revelation 6:12"'

I still go by that no one will really know except God the Father. The EOW will be a surprise for all.

Forum List

Back