Darwinism

Evolution is a Fact
Exactly.
God is a Theory
Nonsense.

God can’t even qualify as a theory
There are no facts supporting it

So you say god has to fulfill the laws of the philosophy empirism. What about if god was lazy and did not study the philosophy empirism at an US-American university? 20 years ago for example a bumblebee was not able to fly, because the laws of aerodynamics did not allow this. But meanwhile they are able to fly, because the laws of aerodynamics changed.

Last edited:
... Adaptation to an environment (descent with modification) is an evolutionary mechanism. ...

And has this something to do for example with the evolution of cars?

With every additional post, you reinforce what you wrote in #9

And what did I say there?

I'm just paraphrasing here, but it looks like you are saying you have nothing to counter what I wrote, and you want to change the subject.

Darwinism is a racist ideology....,
...but evolution is science.

Evolution is false science. Darwin only explained how ToE worked and did not invent it contrary to popular belief. Darwin was only right about natural selection. Actually, Christian Alfred Russel Wallace was only right about natural selection.

Darwin ended up promoting "survival of the fittest" which to him meant that there were superior species instead of species changing in order to survive. It means I am better than you and the lighter the skin the better. It made Darwin a rich man.

Darwinism led to social Darwinism, eugenics (created by Darwin's cousin Frances Galton whom Darwin supported), Nazism, Hitler, the Holocaust, black genocide, Planned Parenthood, and worse things.

We may not have WW III in our lifetimes, but we may experience race wars due to Darwin.
Wow. That was among your more unhinged, hysterical rants

... Adaptation to an environment (descent with modification) is an evolutionary mechanism. ...

And has this something to do for example with the evolution of cars?

With every additional post, you reinforce what you wrote in #9

And what did I say there?

I'm just paraphrasing here, but it looks like you are saying you have nothing to counter what I wrote, and you want to change the subject.

Do I?

Evolution is false science. Darwin only explained how ToE worked and did not invent it contrary to popular belief. Darwin was only right about natural selection. Actually, Christian Alfred Russel Wallace was only right about natural selection.

Darwin ended up promoting "survival of the fittest" which to him meant that there were superior species instead of species changing in order to survive. It means I am better than you and the lighter the skin the better. It made Darwin a rich man.

Darwinism led to social Darwinism, eugenics (created by Darwin's cousin Frances Galton whom Darwin supported), Nazism, Hitler, the Holocaust, black genocide, Planned Parenthood, and worse things.

We may not have WW III in our lifetimes, but we may experience race wars due to Darwin.

Much of it is educated opinion and historical facts. If evolution was fact, then we could both use it. The only parts we both can use is natural selection. We can't use 4.54 billion year old Earth because nothing lasts that long. Certainly, not rocks and fossils. Thus, ToE is wrong and not facts.

Perhaps the title of Political Chic's thread is why it was moved to the rubber room. But I think a discussion of the reasons why Darwinian evolution is favored are involved in depth with science.

So, I started a separate thread on Darwinism - specifically what observational evidence is there for Darwinian evolution?

Darwin noted evidence of micro-evolution in varieties of finches on the Galapagos Islands. A common example of observational evidence of evolution is the Peppered moth. But in both cases no new kind of animal evolved - rather, variation due to natural selection in different environments, or separation and inbreeding in geographically different locations are involved. The finches were still finches and no new species of moth evolved either.

Another example of observational evidence is the change in skull shape and dog snout of the Bull Terrier in 40 years due to epigenetic coding - specifically tandem repeat sequences formerly called Junk DNA by evolutionists.

I will start with the peppered moth - but feel free to post any observational evidence. The fossil record is another subject - perhaps there is another thread discussing the fossil record?

There is plenty of literature published about the Peppered moth - I hope you all don't mind my starting with our literature:

"The Peppered Moth

18, 19. What claim is made for the peppered moth, and why?

18 Often in evolutionary literature England’s peppered moth is referred to as a modern example of evolution in progress. The International Wildlife Encyclopedia stated: “This is the most striking evolutionary change ever to have been witnessed by man.”⁠20 After observing that Darwin was plagued by his inability to demonstrate the evolution of even one species, Jastrow, in his book Red Giants and White Dwarfs, added: “Had he known it, an example was at hand which would have provided him with the proof he needed. The case was an exceedingly rare one.”⁠21 The case was, of course, the peppered moth.

19 Just what happened to the peppered moth? At first, the lighter form of this moth was more common than the darker form. This lighter type blended well into the lighter-colored trunks of trees and so was more protected from birds. But then, because of years of pollution from industrial areas, tree trunks became darkened. Now the moths’ lighter color worked against them, as birds could pick them out faster and eat them. Consequently the darker variety of peppered moth, which is said to be a mutant, survived better because it was difficult for birds to see them against the soot-darkened trees. The darker variety rapidly became the dominant type.

20. How did an English medical journal explain that the peppered moth was not evolving?

20 But was the peppered moth evolving into some other type of insect? No, it was still exactly the same peppered moth, merely having a different coloration. Hence, the English medical journal On Call referred to using this example to try to prove evolution as “notorious.” It declared: “This is an excellent demonstration of the function of camouflage, but, since it begins and ends with moths and no new species is formed, it is quite irrelevant as evidence for evolution.”⁠22

reference 22 -
On Call, July 3, 1972, p. 9.
Want observable evidence?

Hundreds of millions of years of fossils records.
/Thread.

Much of it is educated opinion and historical facts. If evolution was fact, then we could both use it. The only parts we both can use is natural selection. We can't use 4.54 billion year old Earth because nothing lasts that long. Certainly, not rocks and fossils. Thus, ToE is wrong and not facts.
You're certainly free to believe the conspiracy theories that sustain you. Just don't expect that of others.

Hundreds of millions of years of fossils records.

Fossils don't last that long and there are no transitional ones.
There is plenty of transitional evidence of fossils evolving from simple creatures to more and more complex organisms

There is no fossil evidence showing a mixture of complex and non complex creatures in ancient times.

This would mean biological species are a product of sex. What with asexual species
Their genes also mutate. They also express to different degrees in offspring, and in different ways. They also undergo genetic drift. Did you think they did not? Did you not know that evolutionary microbiology is a large, important scientific field?

There are many transitional fossils.
As in, all of them, really. The only ones that weren't were from species that were unfortunate enough to go extinct quickly.

This term (transitional species) is quite useless and meaningless, in biology. You can point at one species, i suppose, and call it possibly one of the transitional species between two other species. But that's not really the language biologists use.

They say that "Species B and C almost certainly had a recent common ancestor, and it is possible species A is closely related to a common ancestor or may be a common ancestor of B and C, and A may possibly be the most recent common ancestor of B and C. And B might be an ancestor of C." This is the more careful, exact language of scientists.

But again, all species are transitional species in these respects, save for the ones that quickly went extinct. For some we have fossils, and for most we don't.

Last edited:
Darwinism, in regard to biology, is just a set of ideas that attempt to explain how natural selection caused the diversity of species we observe today and in the past.

It was the first (and therefore, the worst) attempt at doing this. His core ideas have generally held true, but he missed a lot of other mechanisms. We are still finding them today, even.

Last edited:
Sadly for you neither of those things is true.

Sadly for you it is true. We can test rocks and fossils to show they decay due to weathering, chemical reactions, and pressure,

Was it PT Barnum who said there is a sucker born every minute haha?

Forum List

Back