Darwinism Strikes Again

The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.

Even as we speak, the DNC is getting ready to courier your gold star for parroting the propaganda.

Congrats!

What is wrong with these people? He was only 37. People like this listen to Trump. That's dangerous.

You know, i bet there was an underlying reason why he died, but was considered dead of the Kung Flu just to elevate the stats. I keep seeing it all the time.

Florida woman surfing internet about COVID-19 while driving her SUV, which goes out of control and crashes into a tree, killing her. She died of the Kung Flu virus...
I actually saw a report where a guy in Jacksonville was driving through an intersection, got T-boned by someone running a red light, and died instantly from Covid 19 (because he tested positive)...

Babylon Bee

School yard bully? Like what is happening in Minneapolis, NY city, Baltimore, Chicago, and other liberal bastions of shit? I know you dont like facing FACTS, but the fact is, that every day you guys get bolder and bolder and eventually you will cross that thin line. A bunch of US are waiting the day when the police gets defunded. Actions have consequences, and it will be bigly..

Oh, I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath - having lived on a diet of action movies and masturbation - for the opportunity to don the catalogue mall ninja tactical outfit and chant something racist, catchy, and inconsequential. You could probably get a paragraph or two about your adventures published in Guns 'n' Stuff afterwards, assuming you don't shoot yourself in excitement. You strike me as someone who might fire a little early.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also. typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.
Just because you are a college punk, who has to stay in your safe zone, because the Kung Flu might find you, some of US veterans arent quite as pansy ass as you libs are. But what is amazing is that you libfucks always seem to bash those that kept your sorry ass free from the Commies of Russia and China, and now you just want to vote that shit in. Please stay in your SZ, in your parents basement, using that energy from Carbon fuels, being such a polluter of the planet. Or you could do what a good prog would do...

View attachment 362575
Marvellous! Just the kind of thoughtful, reasoned, intelligent and coherent response I was hoping for. Bravo, sir, you are indeed displaying your wares with zero transparency. The world needs to hear your opinions!

Have you considered therapy?
I am not the ones going around saying men with boobs are women or that men "fudge packing men" is just natural. Might want to check your whiteness as the door, for that sham...

You might want to stay on topic, or STFU.
I spend a lot of time in St Augustine, why dont you bring you pansy ass pajama boy attitude down here and try and make me STFU...

tenor.gif

So you know for a fact that if he had worn a mask he would not have gotten sick and died?

I know for a fact that his risk of contracting any virus, from the novel coronavirus to MERS to seasonal 'flu would have been greatly reduced.

Only the simple deal in absolutes.

Exactly. Almost every conservative has the same message: "You can still get the virus while wearing a mask! Duh!"

Yes, and you can still get run over by a bus crossing the street when you have the right of way and the crossing signal, versus running into traffic and trying to dodge your way through. Your odds are far better of getting across safely with the right of way, just like your odds are better with wearing a mask.

This whole mask argument has really shown how stubbornly ignorant conservatives are, but thinking people already knew this.
Those cheap cloth and paper masks are pretty worthless
Those cheap cloth and paper masks are pretty worthless
Just replace cheap cloth and paper masks with Democrats.....

School yard bully? Like what is happening in Minneapolis, NY city, Baltimore, Chicago, and other liberal bastions of shit? I know you dont like facing FACTS, but the fact is, that every day you guys get bolder and bolder and eventually you will cross that thin line. A bunch of US are waiting the day when the police gets defunded. Actions have consequences, and it will be bigly..

Oh, I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath - having lived on a diet of action movies and masturbation - for the opportunity to don the catalogue mall ninja tactical outfit and chant something racist, catchy, and inconsequential. You could probably get a paragraph or two about your adventures published in Guns 'n' Stuff afterwards, assuming you don't shoot yourself in excitement. You strike me as someone who might fire a little early.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also. typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.
Just because you are a college punk, who has to stay in your safe zone, because the Kung Flu might find you, some of US veterans arent quite as pansy ass as you libs are. But what is amazing is that you libfucks always seem to bash those that kept your sorry ass free from the Commies of Russia and China, and now you just want to vote that shit in. Please stay in your SZ, in your parents basement, using that energy from Carbon fuels, being such a polluter of the planet. Or you could do what a good prog would do...

View attachment 362575
Marvellous! Just the kind of thoughtful, reasoned, intelligent and coherent response I was hoping for. Bravo, sir, you are indeed displaying your wares with zero transparency. The world needs to hear your opinions!

I am not the ones going around saying men with boobs are women or that men "fudge packing men" is just natural. Might want to check your whiteness as the door, for that sham...

I spend a lot of time in St Augustine, why dont you bring you pansy ass pajama boy attitude down here and try and make me STFU...

View attachment 362943

Pay per View?????

View attachment 362575

View attachment 362943

Pay per View?????
Why would i charge admission for such a lopsided event. Just bring barf bags, because there will be blood on the street.

View attachment 362575

View attachment 362943

Whoooaaaaa……..we got us a tough guy here! Always love the empty threats coming from you internet tough guys.

Now do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

View attachment 362575

View attachment 362943

Pay per View?????

Is Covid-19 a big problem in Russia? Does your leader enforce wearing masks and social distancing?

View attachment 362575

View attachment 362943

Pay per View?????

Is Covid-19 a big problem in Russia? Does your leader enforce wearing masks and social distancing?

Russia????

You imagine (I almost said 'think') you're dealing with a Democrat?????

To appear as though you were an adult, first and foremost.....drop any reference to Putin and Russia.

That plot was exploded by the Mueller fiasco.

If there was any doubt who Putin favored as President….the dossier was a Russian attempt to sink the Trump campaign.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 70 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

Third,....the Democrat Party today stands for all of the aims of the Communist Party.

Succinctly put.....rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

<SNIP>

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

We both know you are Russian, and working on behalf of your government. You can deny it but we both know it's true. You might not be working from Russia, but you are working for Russia.

Only the truly juvenile....you....pretend that it is the Right that has any association with America's enemies, when everyone has watched the individuals I've documented as Kremlin associates, beginning with Franklin Roosevelt's political love affair with Stalin, and Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran.

You and the rest are the fifth columnists of our time.

View attachment 362575

View attachment 362943

Whoooaaaaa……..we got us a tough guy here! Always love the empty threats coming from you internet tough guys.

Now do me a favor and shut the fuck up.
Empty threats? I have said before that i frequent St Augustine, and walk the main street wearing my Make America Great Again hat. Any time you fuckers feel like you want some, please just come up and be triggered about the hat......

The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.

Are you afraid to admit this came from China? Are you afraid the Chinese will come break your door down? You must be woke, and if you are could you please 'cancel' the virus?

Are you afraid to admit this came from China? Are you afraid the Chinese will come break your door down? You must be woke, and if you are could you please 'cancel' the virus?
No, he isnt afraid to admit it, he is just a shill for the Democrat Party, who has had a brain embolism when he was in his teens.....

Forum List

Back