Darth Cheney Taught me well.

domonkoz

Sep 17, 2011
Hi there you who are eternally locked in a battle of scathing verbal conflict. I am Domonkoz, but my friends call me greesy Pete.

Get my political views up and out in the open so your brain can fire off that neuron that instantly decides if you like me or not. I know the suspense is killing you, and many are probably holding their breath praying that I just love guns and Hummers riding over skulls while blasting Metallica, sorry but I'm about to step onto the other side of the dodgeball court. :(

I am a sort of libertarian I suppose. I find the Republican Party grossly over the top and irrational. And the democrats completely weak when it comes to letting people be responsible for themselves. I look at the average person who supports the wars were in, and I see that gleam in their eye and can tell they feel like a better and tougher person just by believing in it. But a rational person looks at it as fear-mongering to line Halliburton’s pockets (which it is). On the other side of the coin, I don't personally feel responsible for paying for people's health care out of my own paycheck, or paying for legal aid for consummate f**k up's.

Leaning on either side makes you Irrational, because both sides REFUSE to make any adjustments to their pre-packed belief system that is fed to them by peer pressure, family obligation, and other unseen entities that ruin free thought and integrity.

On a personal side, I'm 31 years old, live in Denver Colorado and have worked mostly cutting trees down for the past 15 or so years. I currently write and exhaustively maintain a blog about politics, economics and religion, basically whatever pisses me off that particular day (my latest article was about how men are being constantly emasculated on television). My blog is linked to my sig.

Now that I've properly alienated both sides and will have to throw my lot in with the Independents and Libertarians by the monkey bars, feel free to fire away, liberals-- since you don't have guns feel free to throw cupcakes at me or whatever you are armed with.

Last edited:
Hi there you who are eternally locked in a battle of scathing verbal conflict. I am Domonkoz, but my friends call me greesy Pete.

Get my political views up and out in the open so your brain can fire off that neuron that instantly decides if you like me or not. I know the suspense is killing you, and many are probably holding their breath praying that I just love guns and Hummers riding over skulls while blasting Metallica, sorry but I'm about to step onto the other side of the dodgeball court. :(

I am a sort of libertarian I suppose. I find the Republican Party grossly over the top and irrational. And the democrats completely weak when it comes to letting people be responsible for themselves. I look at the average person who supports the wars were in, and I see that gleam in their eye and can tell they feel like a better and tougher person just by believing in it. But a rational person looks at it as fear-mongering to line Halliburton’s pockets (which it is). On the other side of the coin, I don't personally feel responsible for paying for people's health care out of my own paycheck, or paying for legal aid for consummate f**k up's.

Leaning on either side makes you Irrational, because both sides REFUSE to make any adjustments to their pre-packed belief system that is fed to them by peer pressure, family obligation, and other unseen entities that ruin free thought and integrity.

On a personal side, I'm 31 years old, live in Denver Colorado and have worked mostly cutting trees down for the past 15 or so years. I currently write and exhaustively maintain a blog about politics, economics and religion, basically whatever pisses me off that particular day (my latest article was about how men are being constantly emasculated on television). My blog is linked to my sig.

Now that I've properly alienated both sides and will have to throw my lot in with the Independents and Libertarians by the monkey bars, feel free to fire away, liberals-- since you don't have guns feel free to throw cupcakes at me or whatever you are armed with.
You are peppering USMB with numerous unlikely or poorly understood claims, and you are not using links of verification. User guidelines say you need to show links to new and borrowed material, and you're assaulting everyone without a single link. Are you making this stuff up? What are you doing, sir, abusing copyrights? We're not allowed to do that here. Clean up your act, please. I don't want to see our mods get in trouble over someone who is prolifically unconcerned with board moderator safety for selfish purposes. Thanks.

Here's what the guideline says:

"Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material. Link Each Copy and Paste."
Rules and Guidelines Page Link

Last edited:

Forum List

Back