Darnella Frazier, The Teen Who Filmed George Floyd’s Murder, Awarded A Pulitzer Citation

I agree with some of the media, she should have gotten a full Pulitzer Prize for that video.

It was pure art. :eek2yum:

I'll have to start taking cellphone videos of police arrests too, hoping one goes bad while I stand on the sidewalk smoking a joint skipping school!

I'll add that to my repertoire of also bowing to Arabs apologizing for my country.

If one doesn't gert me a Pulitzer, maybe the other will get me a Nobel! :rock:

Chauvin has no chance at appeal because the bigot mob has his throat.
Floyd had lethal amounts of fentanyl in his system and the cop followed procedure.
You’re a dishonest bigot. Chauvin is guilty like OJ is innocent like Biden is president.
our justice system is affected by bigoted mobs, what you talkin bout willis?

One of those jurors is a BLM activist. He lied about that. He should be in prison but to bigots like you he’s a hero.
I hope you’re tried in Aintree.
There were 12 jurors, and their decision was unanimous.

there is no way one juror swayed 11 other adults on the merits of a case enough to change an outcome.

Jury instructions come from the judge and they’re basically: for count 1 did prosecution establish a, b and c happened.

It’s not like in the movies where people are in there negotiating. For a unanimous decision on a case this public then it was a slam dunk by prosecutors

There were 12 jurors, and their decision was unanimous.

there is no way one juror swayed 11 other adults on the merits of a case enough to change an outcome.

Jury instructions come from the judge and they’re basically: for count 1 did prosecution establish a, b and c happened.

It’s not like in the movies where people are in there negotiating. For a unanimous decision on a case this public then it was a slam dunk by prosecutors
They were the equivalent of the OJ jury. One is a BLM activist who belongs in prison. But you don’t care because you’re a mob justice bigot. I hope you’re tried in Aintree.

Forum List

Back