Bull Ring DarkFury VS TNHarley

The Rabbi...

You are not supposed to be posting in this thread...

I am not either...but I keep reminding morons like you to read the freaking rules.
You are not supposed to be posting in this thread...
Okay so tossing Timmy aside we have
Guno
daws
rdead

How about that slut Bode something? You know that dumb ass lesbian. We should include women to be fair you know. Anyway that sluts on ignore from more people here then any woman. I think she is due to be looked at in all fairness.

You'll have to include all her sock accounts as well :rolleyes:
Yeah but is she as dumb as grandma? That woman is ignorant. And not being sexist but daws is the bigger bitch.

Then we have JakeStarkey to consider but, is whine a style?

I almost hit the winner button...LOL
Jake Starkey and g5000 are kind of in their own class. They lie often enough almost as good as rderp. But Starkey is more like the whining little dog you just kick. If it was solely a question of treason he and g5000 would be a lock.

But Guno and daws display more hate with their treason.

Then we have JakeStarkey to consider but, is whine a style?

I almost hit the winner button...LOL
Jake Starkey and g5000 are kind of in their own class. They lie often enough almost as good as rderp. But Starkey is more like the whining little dog you just kick. If it was solely a question of treason he and g5000 would be a lock.

But Guno and daws display more hate with their treason.

Fake Jake can't even stick to one party or platform. He switches to suit the thread topic

I always thought g was so rational. But since trump, that dude has gone off his fuckin rocker.

How the hell did I get dragged into this?

Also the idiots that did respond that were not part of the bull ring debate are at the top of my list for dumb fucks of the day.

So Sassy make your choice but my choice is Bulldog!

How the hell did I get dragged into this?

Also the idiots that did respond that were not part of the bull ring debate are at the top of my list for dumb fucks of the day.

So Sassy make your choice but my choice is Bulldog!

This was tough, all worthy choices, but I have to go with 1) Daws, 2) Guano and 3) Bulldog (or whoever it really is LOL)

Runner ups include the Hairy Back, eddie,and that Welsh fag Tommy

daws101 You are hereby crowned USMB's MOST ignorant mother f#cker on the site. All congrats!
692083-dumbass_award.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back