Dark Sarcasm In the Classroom

Oh look its daily kos and assorted left wing nazi useful idiots

Shouldnt you guys be tuned into cnn ? In case they flash an alert telling ya to wash your hands again?

Your'e saving lives !

"Your'e" killing the Queen English man...Please stop.

You can always turn me in for an increased toilet paper ration and more food stamps

I checked, the ration of TP and food was worth more than you. So, that's the first time you were right this year.
Really useful idiot :auiqs.jpg:

That's not what your mom said ...:p

Shouldnt you guys be tuned into cnn ? In case they flash an alert telling ya to wash your hands again?

Your'e saving lives !

You can always turn me in for an increased toilet paper ration and more food stamps

I checked, the ration of TP and food was worth more than you. So, that's the first time you were right this year.

Nice emoji's youngster.

What's next? Rubber and glue...

Your'e saving lives !

Nice emoji's youngster.

What's next? Rubber and glue...
Well I had to sink down to your subhuman leftwing brainwashed useful idiot nazi level ...so whaddya want putz ...besides derailing the thread

Moron

Go wait for colbert to give you you're next saftey instructions ...to save lives pfft

Forum List

Back